Stuck in Hyperlapse
383 4 2023-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cactus Dodger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 289747 ft
United States

Mini 3 Pro, RC-N1 Controller with S20FE phone, Trying Hyperlapse today for the first time in Waypoint mode, I set up a route with my < 249 battery, then installed a full extended battery and started a 15 minute, 475 picture, Hyperlapse.  About 10 minutes into the flight, I decided to cancel the mission, tapped pause on the screen and couldn't return to the main menu, nor was my drone responding to inputs, just hovering where I paused the hyperlapse. I finally selected RTH and got control back, but couldn't figure out another way to control the drone as it was "stuck in Hyperlapse".

What am I missing here?

2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Are you flying near an altitude zone or a restricted area? Please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app and make sure to download the latest app version on our website. Download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and remote controller then have a test flight in a different location to see if the issue persists. If you experience any error message, please take a screenshot or record the screen behavior so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-12-10
Use props
Cactus Dodger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 289747 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-10 21:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Are you flying near an altitude zone or a restricted area? Please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app and make sure to download the latest app version on our website. Download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and remote controller then have a test flight in a different location to see if the issue persists. If you experience any error message, please take a screenshot or record the screen behavior so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.

No, was not at an altitude over 300 ft. AGL, nor was I in a restricted area.  After reinstalling the DJI FLY App, the Hyperlapse functioned normally. Meaning during the Hyperlapse, I cancelled the flight and tapping the record button twice brought up the menu to select different modes of flight. All good now, thank you!
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Cactus Dodger Posted at 12-11 11:39
No, was not at an altitude over 300 ft. AGL, nor was I in a restricted area.  After reinstalling the DJI FLY App, the Hyperlapse functioned normally. Meaning during the Hyperlapse, I cancelled the flight and tapping the record button twice brought up the menu to select different modes of flight. All good now, thank you!

Perfect! We're glad that you managed to figure out this concern of yours. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-12-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cactus Dodger Posted at 2023-12-11 11:39

Thanks for sharing the solution
I'm going to try Hyperlapses soon, so hopefully all will end up well
1-21 04:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules