Stolen Phantom 4pro! Can I obtain my Serial# online?
170 1 2023-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans72b79925
New
Flight distance : 142792 ft
Spain

Hello,
my home was broken  into and my phantom 4pro was stolen.  I never had recorded the serial number but now I need it to block any sale etc.  

Questions:

1.  How can I obtain my serial number given that I had registered the drone and was regularly doing updates with DJFLY etc?  My username is fans72b79925

2. What else should I do to make it easier to find the drone and prevent the thieves from using or selling it?

thanks

martin picard
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Sorry to inform you, we are unable to block your aircraft. We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations into this case. We recommend that you please contact our support at https://www.dji.com/support to record the stolen aircraft in the system. Our support team will contact you if we receive the products in the future. Please rest assured that DJI will refuse to offer a service if other customers send it back. We hope for your understanding and patience.
2023-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules