Newest Pocket 3 External Mic records in 30 min intervals?
694 3 2023-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dictioneer
New

Thailand

My new OSMO pocket 3 mic (see through case) broke up a 5 hour recording into 14 seperate recordings. Can I record in one single recording? Why is it breaking them up?
More work in post.
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 has the default feature of video splitting. The videos will only be split when they reach approximately 16GB in size. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-10
Use props
Dictioneer
New

Thailand

this is not video...I was not using the pocket 3. I was using the wireless mic (the new model with the see through case) to record an event. When I downloaded the audio from the mic, it was broken up into 14 separate files. Is there anyway to record without breaking it up?
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Dictioneer Posted at 12-10 23:28
this is not video...I was not using the pocket 3. I was using the wireless mic (the new model with the see through case) to record an event. When I downloaded the audio from the mic, it was broken up into 14 separate files. Is there anyway to record without breaking it up?

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We confirmed with our teams.
The audio files will be separated every 30 minutes when DJI MIC 2 is used for standalone recording.
If you enable 32-bit float recording, it will separate every 23 minutes, and the format is WAV.  
2023-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules