vision sensor error
3086 39 2023-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ananth
lvl.1

India

Hello,

Im anand actually i have problem with my Dji mini 4 pro. problem is Vision sensor error i tried lot of time to get a method to fix this problem however i cant able to fix it.
could you please tell me how to calibrate this vission sensor for DJI mini 4 pro?
2023-12-11
Use props
ananth
lvl.1

India

2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, DJI Mini 4 Pro does not support using DJI Assistant 2 for vision calibration.

Vision system may need to be calibrated after being stored for an extended period. A prompt will appear in DJI Fly, then tap the prompt and calibration will be performed automatically.

If auto calibration fails, you could please provide a video recording of showing the auto calibration prompt, calibration process, and calibration result. We will further check with our engineer team. Thanks.
2023-12-11
Use props
ananth
lvl.1

India

DJI Thor Posted at 12-11 02:04
Hi there, DJI Mini 4 Pro does not support using DJI Assistant 2 for vision calibration.

Vision system may need to be calibrated after being stored for an extended period. A prompt will appear in DJI Fly, then tap the prompt and calibration will be performed automatically.

Actually My drone is DJI mini 4 pro which has inbuild display we dont need to connect mobile phone but the DJI Fly is asking me to connect my mobile to Operator actually its not possible i guess.
2023-12-11
Use props
ananth
lvl.1

India

ananth Posted at 12-11 03:31
Actually My drone is DJI mini 4 pro which has inbuild display we dont need to connect mobile phone but the DJI Fly is asking me to connect my mobile to Operator actually its not possible i guess.

can you please give some other option to calibrate the vision sensor ?
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ananth Posted at 12-11 03:31

Understood. You could please provide a video recording of showing the auto calibration prompt, calibration process, and calibration result. We will further check with our engineer team and try to find the solution. Thanks.
2023-12-11
Use props
subslug
New
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2023-12-11 03:37
Understood. You could please provide a video recording of showing the auto calibration prompt, calibration process, and calibration result. We will further check with our engineer team and try to find the solution. Thanks.

My Mini 4 Pro was delivered yesterday 10th Jan. I'm having exactly the same problem. Error code 16200202. FJI technical helpline (Yhan) said I should download Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and calibrate my sensors - of course this is not possible so I still have this defect. Do I need to return this package back to the seller for a replacement?
1-11 08:19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

subslug Posted at 1-11 08:19
My Mini 4 Pro was delivered yesterday 10th Jan. I'm having exactly the same problem. Error code 16200202. FJI technical helpline (Yhan) said I should download Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and calibrate my sensors - of course this is not possible so I still have this defect. Do I need to return this package back to the seller for a replacement?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know have you tried to re-start the device to see if it could help? Also please confirm whether the aircraft takes off when the issue occurs. All the vision sensors are disabled to save power consumption when the aircraft isn’t in flight. When the aircraft takes off, all the vision sensors will be enabled.

At the same time, we will also review the hotline conversation to enhance our service in the future. Thank you for your understanding.
1-12 04:50
Use props
djiuser_aINIjhnF70cW
New

India

Same problem Here
1-13 10:10
Use props
djiuser_aINIjhnF70cW
New

India

What will we do ? Help please
1-13 10:11
Use props
djiuser_tlVmbMecvugx
New

United States

Opened it set it up and it won’t take off due to this issue. Vertical control, horizontal control, etc unavailable due to vision sensors.

I can’t even fly this in my yard or home due to an airport departure corridor.  Wasted $1200 on this thing.  
1-13 16:52
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_tlVmbMecvugx Posted at 1-13 16:52
Opened it set it up and it won’t take off due to this issue. Vertical control, horizontal control, etc unavailable due to vision sensors.

I can’t even fly this in my yard or home due to an airport departure corridor.  Wasted $1200 on this thing.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Is it the same error as shown above? Can you please show us a screenshot? We are more than glad to help.
1-14 01:42
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

subslug Posted at 1-11 08:19

Hi there, we found you have contacted with our service support afterward and arranged a replacement request within the time period. You could sent back the device with the free shipping label we sent. If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us.
1-15 00:00
Use props
usere5a4668ade
New
Flight distance : 351250 ft
Norway

Anybody found how to calibrate video sensors on mini4 pro?
My drone show me all the time like he see obstacles all around, and on display shown red line around , even if closed obstacles longer than 5 or 10 meters.

Only if i fly on 100 meter high situation with obstacles became a bit better, but still approaching yellow or red line on screen sometimes.

As i understand calibration can helps, but Dji Asistant dose not provide calibration option for mini4pro?  Why?
What is the problem to give people this option to make calibration of sensors ?

And how to fix this issue?
1-30 06:28
Use props
usere5a4668ade
New
Flight distance : 351250 ft
Norway

usere5a4668ade Posted at 1-30 06:28
Anybody found how to calibrate video sensors on mini4 pro?
My drone show me all the time like he see obstacles all around, and on display shown red line around , even if closed obstacles longer than 5 or 10 meters.

As i see many people have issues with video sensors and DJI not provide any solution!
No any real help!
Drone which coast so expensive have to have opportunity to calibrate those sensors manuly at any time.

Now those sensors totaly unhelpful and no one of intelligent  modes does not works properly.

Need solution!
DJI HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!
Do something please to it will be possible to fix !!!!
1-30 06:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

usere5a4668ade Posted at 1-30 06:28
Anybody found how to calibrate video sensors on mini4 pro?
My drone show me all the time like he see obstacles all around, and on display shown red line around , even if closed obstacles longer than 5 or 10 meters.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. The DJI Mini 4 Pro does not support vision calibration in DJI Assistant 2 as it is automatically calibrated via the DJI Fly app. Please check the notes below and see if it will help.
1. Please check if there is strong light emitting in the direction where a mistaken obstacle detection is reported.
2. Does the aircraft report an obstacle when flying in a fixed direction? If so, please check if there are buildings, trees, and scenes with repeated texture and grid lines in the environment.
3. Make sure the firmware is updated to the latest. If yes, try refreshing it using the DJI Assistant 2.
Please keep us posted. Thank you.
1-30 21:15
Use props
Nomad_mumbaikar
lvl.1

India

Dear team
Why is  calibration of sensor not added  to  your assistant software ...
Buying a drone which is so costly and  which does not have enough support from  dji

This is really shameful of you all guys ....

Why all other drones have  the calibration option in the software why is  this mini 4 pro  not getting calibrated

Please get this fixed ...

Till we get  this solution ... i suggest people who are planning to buy this drone .  *DO NOT BUY  THIS MODEL*

*IT WILL VE WASTE OF MONEY*
2-23 20:52
Use props
Ninad Katdare
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262776 ft

India

Hey Guys,
I just got this error on my newly purchased mini 4 pro.
Anyone found a hack to restore it ?
Can it be done through VPN . TeamViewer from another country ?
2-29 07:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nomad_mumbaikar Posted at 2-23 20:52
Dear team
Why is  calibration of sensor not added  to  your assistant software ...
Buying a drone which is so costly and  which does not have enough support from  dji

Hi, Nomad_mumbaikar. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the Mini 4 Pro does not support Vision Calibration on DJI Assistant 2. But rest assured that if the drone requires vision calibration, a prompt will appear in DJI Fly and calibration will be performed automatically.
3-1 01:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ninad Katdare Posted at 2-29 07:39
Hey Guys,
I just got this error on my newly purchased mini 4 pro.
Anyone found a hack to restore it ?

Sorry to read about this. If the vision system needs calibration, a prompt will appear in DJI Fly, then tap the prompt, and calibration will be performed automatically.

If auto calibration fails, please provide a video recording showing the auto-calibration prompt, calibration process, and calibration result. We will further check with our engineering team. Thanks.
3-1 01:37
Use props
Ninad Katdare
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 01:37
Sorry to read about this. If the vision system needs calibration,
a prompt will appear in DJI Fly, then tap the prompt and calibration will be performed automatically.

Hey,
Thanks, the vision sensors are fixed now but I am getting Lens error due to firmware update - autofocus is not working suddenly.
Previously it clicked good photos and now it is not focusing.
Please guide !
3-1 06:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ninad Katdare Posted at 3-1 06:48
Hey,
Thanks, the vision sensors are fixed now but I am getting Lens error due to firmware update - autofocus is not working suddenly.
Previously it clicked good photos and now it is not focusing.

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please upload the original photos/videos you're having problems with to Google Drive or DropBox for us to further check. Kindly provide also the firmware version.
3-5 03:38
Use props
Ninad Katdare
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-5 03:38
Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please upload the original photos/videos you're having problems with to Google Drive or DropBox for us to further check. Kindly provide also the firmware version.

Hello, here is the link of the gdrive folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xqCOAp-t-ZGsENf5Xmysw-wXWPVp-gT7?usp=drive_link

Aircraft version is : v01.00.0300
3-6 07:43
Use props
djiuser_HzN3VXnO43Vt
New

United Arab Emirates

I’ve the same problem with my DJI Mini 4 pro
3-9 07:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ninad Katdare Posted at 3-6 07:43
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xqCOAp-t-ZGsENf5Xmysw-wXWPVp-gT7?usp=drive_link

Thank you for the reply, Ninad Katdare. We'll forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll keep you posted.
3-9 07:19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_HzN3VXnO43Vt Posted at 3-9 07:03
I’ve the same problem with my DJI Mini 4 pro

Hi, djiuser_HzN3VXnO43Vt. We're sorry to read about this. Please follow the steps from this post.
3-9 07:22
Use props
djiuser_gxPRJQDLsWvm
New

Indonesia

Hello all!
Today I also had a similar issue on my magic mini 4 pro
The lower sensor cannot calibrate
I tried to reload the last est firmware on both devices ( drone and RC) but without success
The drone was bought in Malaysia and I am now in indonesia I used it just a few time and it was stored very properly and this issue just happened today without any reason. I cannot even take off and the drone cannot be used. I am very bummed as DJI CS cannot give me any help other than sending it to the closest service center.
3-11 11:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ninad Katdare Posted at 3-6 07:43

Hi, Ninad. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team needs more information to confirm the issue, please check the information below:
1. Please confirm if you use the wide-angle lens.
2. Please confirm if you perform a zoom operation.

If you did not use the wide angle lens and zoom operation, please set the focus mode to "AF" mode, click the image center, and then take one photo; then please adjust to "MF" mode and then use infinity focus mode to shoot a second photo. After that please provide these two original photo files to us for us to further check.
3-11 22:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_gxPRJQDLsWvm Posted at 3-11 11:50
Hello all!
Today I also had a similar issue on my magic mini 4 pro
The lower sensor cannot calibrate

Hi, djiuser_gxPRJQDLsWvm. We're sorry to read that you're having the same issue. Please follow the steps from this post.
3-11 22:46
Use props
Ninad Katdare
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 22:42
Hi, Ninad. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team needs more information to confirm the issue, please check the information below:
1. Please confirm if you use the wide-angle lens.
2. Please confirm if you perform a zoom operation.

Hello,
I did not use the wide angle lens.
I did set the focus to AF and then clicked on the center of the screen, it did not focus and refined the image. I did not zoom at all.
I also changed it to MF and tried to set to infinite focus - but it did not capture the photo with focus.
The images in the Gdrive folder are with AF and MF too. I have tried this before you gave me this suggestion
3-12 09:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ninad Katdare Posted at 3-12 09:40
Hello,
I did set the focus to AF and then clicked on the center of the screen, it did not focus and refined the image. I did not zoom at all.

Hi, Ninad. Thank you for the confirmation and additional details. Let me forward this to our relevant team.
3-14 20:01
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ninad Katdare Posted at 3-12 09:40
Hello,
I did set the focus to AF and then clicked on the center of the screen, it did not focus and refined the image. I did not zoom at all.

Hi, Ninad. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed.
3-19 00:20
Use props
Ninad Katdare
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-19 00:20
Hi, Ninad. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed.

Thank you, having a discussion with DJI officials with the support.
3-22 09:07
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ninad Katdare Posted at 3-22 09:07
Thank you, having a discussion with DJI officials with the support.

You're most welcome, Ninad Katdare. Should you need further assistance, please let us know. Have a nice day!
3-25 02:11
Use props
rodberd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82881 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

Same problem here, vision sensor error
3-28 02:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rodberd Posted at 3-28 02:59
Same problem here, vision sensor error

Hi, rodberd. Did the Mini 4 Pro perform the calibration automatically? If yes and the auto-calibration fails, please provide a video recording of showing the auto-calibration prompt, calibration process, and calibration result. We will further check with our engineering team. Thanks.
3-28 21:53
Use props
Ian M B
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_aINIjhnF70cW Posted at 1-13 10:11
What will we do ? Help please

Don’t know, my drone arrived yesterday and has the fault, it says the sensors are blocked, go fly does not give me the option/prompt to calibrate it, very frustrated …..
3-31 13:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ian M B Posted at 3-31 13:39
Don’t know, my drone arrived yesterday and has the fault, it says the sensors are blocked, go fly does not give me the option/prompt to calibrate it, very frustrated …..

Hello, Ian. We do apologize if you are having issues with your unit. Can you please send us a screenshot of what specific error message you received on the app so we can provide you with an accurate resolution? If you can't upload a screenshot here, please upload it via Google Drive and then send the link to us. We will wait for your response.
3-31 18:13
Use props
Ian M B
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can you see this?
4-1 00:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for keeping us posted. This error message means that we need to calibrate the vision system of the unit. However, the DJI Mini 4 Pro does not support the Vision calibration via DJI Assistant 2. Therefore, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support or contact the dealer where you purchased the product to check their after-sales services. Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-4 21:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules