458 7 2023-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCCrawlerVenezuela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280994 ft
Venezuela

HI,

Because it is not possible to add waypoint missions to the mini 3 pro, if its ability to do so is evident.

Today it has Hyperlaps by waypoint, basically applying the missions option is something you can do by updating the firmware.

Why DJI?? Why are you like this??

2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We understand your request and rest assured that this feedback will be sent to our relevant team for attention. As of the moment, the DJI Mini 3 Pro can only perform Waypoint missions via Hyperlapse as DJI Mini 3 Pro does not support waypoint flight or route planning functions. We appreciate your understanding. Have a good one.
2023-12-11
Use props
RCCrawlerVenezuela
lvl.2
Venezuela

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-11 21:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We understand your request and rest assured that this feedback will be sent to our relevant team for attention. As of the moment, the DJI Mini 3 Pro can only perform Waypoint missions via Hyperlapse as DJI Mini 3 Pro does not support waypoint flight or route planning functions. We appreciate your understanding. Have a good one.

Thank you, that's why I don't see the point that, having the possibility, it doesn't have that function, because it's evident that it's not due to technical capabilities, it seems more like a commercial issue.
2023-12-12
Use props
relaxosmo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180604 ft
Hungary

it's called marketing
2023-12-12
Use props
RCCrawlerVenezuela
lvl.2
Venezuela

relaxosmo Posted at 12-12 07:35
it's called marketing

I know, it is very unfortunate that a manufacturer applies these types of measures to its customers.
2023-12-12
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

RCCrawlerVenezuela Posted at 12-12 09:45
I know, it is very unfortunate that a manufacturer applies these types of measures to its customers.

that's what the mini 4 pro is for.... DJI only wants your money, and after that they don't care
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RCCrawlerVenezuela Posted at 12-12 04:33
Thank you, that's why I don't see the point that, having the possibility, it doesn't have that function, because it's evident that it's not due to technical capabilities, it seems more like a commercial issue.

Thank you for your feedback. Hope this will be considered soon. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-12-14
Use props
djiuser_xk5PdX1sbhlS
lvl.1
United States

Is there an official RFE (Request for Enhancement) form or forum that people can vote on?

Would be nice to see DJI keep their customers happy by adding value after laying down $600+ US on a drone.  
2023-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules