Firmware upgrade
1197 6 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gerutzen
lvl.1
United States

I'm in the process of upgrading the firmware on my P3 Pro to firmware V1.4.0010.  The instructions for upgrading say it takes 25 minutes, but the 'flashing and beeping' is going on for over 35 minutes.  Is this normal or should I abort the process?
2015-9-7
Use props
gerutzen
lvl.1
United States

A second question regarding the firmware upgrade......   Does the firmware upgrade apply to the Aircraft only or does the Controller also need to be upgraded with new firmware?
2015-9-7
Use props
skydrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 615007 ft
Norway

Hello
i can't upload the new go app to my iPhone ??? anyone have this problem?
2015-9-8
Use props
QaaUz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240161 ft
Denmark

gerutzen@yahoo. Posted at 2015-9-8 02:54
A second question regarding the firmware upgrade......   Does the firmware upgrade apply to the Airc ...

Should use the last version for controller - you might have it - go downloads page - there is a notice that the controller is not included in the update, but recommend that the 'latest' firmware  update has been done and verified.
2015-9-8
Use props
QaaUz
lvl.2
Denmark

If the green light on the cam - ok, the light is green, not red, then is done.
Check the log files on card to verify.
I just leave it for maybe 3/4 hr - don't bother with it - makes a 'damn raket' haha - put it in the toilet, bog or whatever - where a mighty explosion won't occur.
Very peacefull here. The flying cam by the way, still works.
Don't worry, check LOGs, keep same firmware on card - it will 'see if it needs it' - check app - likely tell fw ver -
Have a safe and enjoyable series of flights and returns - this new update bears the promise many of us actually aquired the apparatus for. Best wishes
2015-9-8
Use props
Grounded
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9915 ft
Australia

QaaUz Posted at 2015-9-9 03:03
If the green light on the cam - ok, the light is green, not red, then is done.
Check the log files o ...

Hi, is there any affect on the aircraft if the firmware file with the .bin extension is deleted from the SD card ?
2015-9-20
Use props
QaaUz
lvl.2
Denmark

Grounded Posted at 2015-9-20 15:41
**** The author has been banned or deleted automatically shield ****

Not other than on boot up, it will refer the 'bin' file and discover same or older version and will record this log to file. Marginal time use. Not sure if the battery is updated from the aircraft or card so if more than one battery, it ill become apparant.
2015-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules