DJI CARE WARRANTY FRAUD!!! BE AWARE!!!
722 12 2023-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166831 ft
United States

DJI CARE WARRANTY FRAUD!!!! Reward for safe use. DJI will provide you with a one year warranty extension as a reward! DJI did not honor their warranty extension! Making several different excuses from several different agents. I feel like I was stolen from! Disappointing! Disgusted! Specially, coming straight from the DJI website and speaking with several agents that did not help in any way, and only tried to deter me from getting the problem solved!
2023-12-12
Use props
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
United States

Here is the screen shots!!!!
DJI DID NOT HONOR !!!!
IMG_7468.png
IMG_7470.jpeg
IMG_7470.png
2023-12-12
Use props
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
United States

I do enjoy my DJI Avata. Just thought I would let everyone know what a SCAM DJI has going on with their DJI CARE PLAN AND THERE ONE YEAR WARRANTY EXTENSION FOR SAFE USE!!!!
IMG_7468.png
IMG_7470.png
IMG_7470.jpeg
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Rewards for Safe Use: If your product has not used replacement service (including flyaway replacement) during the term of validity, an additional 1-year extended warranty service will be provided for your product as a reward after the current DJI Care Refresh expires. You can renew your DJI Care Refresh service plan for another year if you want to extend it. Could you please send us the serial number of the aircraft via PM so that we can double-check? Thank you.
2023-12-12
Use props
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
United States

I just thought it’s comical you sign up for DJI CARE WARRANTY  and as a reward, right on the DJI WEB PAGE where you sign up for the DJI CARE WARRANTY, if you don’t use it they honor another year WARRANTY! Now this is all on the page where you actually sign up for the DJI CARE WARRANTY! Nowhere, did it say EXTENDED MANUFACTURE WARRANTY! So you mean to tell me my reward is an Extension of a WARRANTY that isn’t even the  WARRANTY I’m signing up for. YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS RIGHT IT SOUNDS LIKE DJI IS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS BY GOING BACK ON THEIR WORD STRAIGHT FROM THE DJI WEBSITE Disappointing DJI!!!!
2023-12-12
Use props
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-12 15:50
Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Rewards for Safe Use: If your product has not used replacement service (including flyaway replacement) during the term of validity, an additional 1-year extended warranty service will be provided for your product as a reward after the current DJI Care Refresh expires. You can renew your DJI Care Refresh service plan for another year if you want to extend it. Could you please send us the serial number of the aircraft via PM so that we can double-check? Thank you.

How am I supposed to PM You the serial number to my drone?
2023-12-12
Use props
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
United States

I just thought it's comical you sign up for DJI CARE WARRANTY and as a reward, right on the DJI WEB PAGE where you sign up for the DJI CARE WARRANTY, if you don't use it they honor another year WARRANTY! Now this is all on the page where you actually sign up for the DJI CARE WARRANTY!
Nowhere, did it say EXTENDED MANUFACTURE WARRANTY! So you mean to tell me my reward is an Extension of a WARRANTY that isn't even
the WARRANTY I'm signing up for. YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS RIGHT IT SOUNDS LIKE
DJI IS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS BY GOING BACK ON THEIR
WORD STRAIGHT FROM THE DJI WEBSITE
Disappointing DJI!!!!
2023-12-12
Use props
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
United States

Are you trying to give the illusion, that you are trying to help? You haven’t done anything you haven’t even answered back yet all you did is leave a comment as if you are trying to help solve the problem. DJI IS FRAUDULENT!!!! DON’T TRUST DJI!!!!
DON’T SIGN UP FOR DJI CARE WARRANTY!!!! IT IS A SCAM!!!!
IMG_7468.png
IMG_7470.png
IMG_7470.jpeg
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0 Posted at 12-12 20:39
Are you trying to give the illusion, that you are trying to help? You haven’t done anything you haven’t even answered back yet all you did is leave a comment as if you are trying to help solve the problem. DJI IS FRAUDULENT!!!! DON’T TRUST DJI!!!!
DON’T SIGN UP FOR DJI CARE WARRANTY!!!! IT IS A SCAM!!!!

Hello, there. Please follow the Forum rules and do not create duplicated threads. We have deleted the new one.

About your questions, the extension warranty refers to the official warranty or manufacturing warranty, which has been stipulated on our official website. You can watch the picture below

or check this link: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq

DJI Care Refresh is a value-added service, which is different from a warranty service.
According to the device status, your warranty period has been extended.
https://repair.dji.com/device/search?re=us&lang=en
If you want to extend the DJI Care Refresh service validity, you are advised to purchase it here:
https://store.dji.com/list/servi ... endation&page=1

2023-12-13
Use props
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-13 01:22
Hello, there. Please follow the Forum rules and do not create duplicated threads. We have deleted the new one.

About your questions, the extension warranty refers to the official warranty or manufacturing warranty, which has been stipulated on our official website. You can watch the picture below

Don’t fall for it DJI didn’t do anything to help at all. Her comment is nothing but lies. Exactly!!! DJI IS A FRAUD AND RIPPING OFF THERE CUSTOMERS!!! Don’t fall for the DJI care plan! DJI IS running a scam, nowhere does it say extended manufacture warranty it says extended warranty on the DJI care warranty web page. DJI IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED!  Show me where it says extended manufacture warranty. I have pictures of the webpage when I signed up over a year ago don’t play games and act like it’s legit. Dji knows exactly what they’re doing. Don’t fall for the same mistake. DON’T GET DJI CARE WARRANTY.

The girl commenting is the administrator and she’s threatening me for posting these trying to inform the Paying  DJI customers to be aware threatening! She already deleted one of my post. Trying to hide the evidence that they’re running a scam with DJI care. Don’t fall for it she was zero help! Just creating an illusion she’s trying to help! Fraud
IMG_7470.jpeg
IMG_7468.png
2023-12-13
Use props
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-13 01:22

Not sure why you sent that picture. It said nothing about the one year extension! Don’t be a Liar Just to protect the DJI company!  You see my pictures right? What do I have the DJI care warranty? It says it right on my profile right? What does it say you get for one year of safe flight they extended your warranty for another another year exactly case closed. DJI are liars and a fraudulent company! They will not make things right, and they will continue to rip off their customers and give nothing but excuses!  
What does the pictures on my profile say DJi CARE WARRANTY  and when you click on it it says  The reward for safe use DJI will provide you with a one year WARRANTY ! Check out the pictures straight from their app enough said DJI isn’t gonna help with anything they’re gonna try to take your money and lie!!!
IMG_7470.jpeg
IMG_7468.png
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0 Posted at 12-13 06:57
Not sure why you sent that picture. It said nothing about the one year extension! Don’t be a Liar Just to protect the DJI company!  You see my pictures right? What do I have the DJI care warranty? It says it right on my profile right? What does it say you get for one year of safe flight they extended your warranty for another another year exactly case closed. DJI are liars and a fraudulent company! They will not make things right, and they will continue to rip off their customers and give nothing but excuses!  
What does the pictures on my profile say DJi CARE WARRANTY  and when you click on it it says  The reward for safe use DJI will provide you with a one year WARRANTY ! Check out the pictures straight from their app enough said DJI isn’t gonna help with anything they’re gonna try to take your money and lie!!!

As we have explained above, DJI Care is an added-value service. The extension warranty refers to the official warranty.
2023-12-14
Use props
djiuser_HtWcYzQygDjL
New

Canada

djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0 Posted at 12-13 06:47
Don’t fall for it DJI didn’t do anything to help at all. Her comment is nothing but lies. Exactly!!! DJI IS A FRAUD AND RIPPING OFF THERE CUSTOMERS!!! Don’t fall for the DJI care plan! DJI IS running a scam, nowhere does it say extended manufacture warranty it says extended warranty on the DJI care warranty web page. DJI IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED!  Show me where it says extended manufacture warranty. I have pictures of the webpage when I signed up over a year ago don’t play games and act like it’s legit. Dji knows exactly what they’re doing. Don’t fall for the same mistake. DON’T GET DJI CARE WARRANTY.

The girl commenting is the administrator and she’s threatening me for posting these trying to inform the Paying  DJI customers to be aware threatening! She already deleted one of my post. Trying to hide the evidence that they’re running a scam with DJI care. Don’t fall for it she was zero help! Just creating an illusion she’s trying to help! Fraud

Geez! Dude! Care Refresh is not the same as the warranty. You not using the Care Refresh for the entire year has earned you an extended warranty of an additionnal year, not an additionnal year of Care Refresh.
2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules