Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update experience..
751 2 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akaemit02
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5894029 ft
United States

First of all im pretty pleased with the update. I tried POI, waypoints and follow me. 2 out of the 3 worked without a flaw.

I noticed so far you cant change altitude while its flying auto in waypoints but it will change depending on how you saved your points height. So in one of my test runs I set the bird to do a path from a few feet of the ground and it rose real slow to my first point which was 100 feet away I was giving it the command to climb and no difference So keep that in mind peeps.

POI works with no faults perfect circle with speed changes and direction change, you can aslo change your height in flight.

Now Follow me. hmmm make sure your device has great gps ,cause one lilttle weak signal and it will stop following you or go crazy. Since I was holding the remote i just switched it back to GPS mode and it stopped quick and held its current location.. so if you ever have an OH SHIT moment just flip the switch..

Now it looks like the app is putting more strain on my device especially in follow me and i started seeing huge lag issues and my phone got pretty hot so i think it slowed down processing too.

I might be crazy too but i felt like my battery died quicker on the bird..

Oh yea RTH did work in all flight modes so far too so you can do that too.

2015-9-7
Use props
lexluther
lvl.2

Canada

Thanks for the info
2015-9-7
Use props
Akaemit02
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5894029 ft
United States

Your welcome..

I also noticed that the flight log bug has been fixed and you have extra settings under gimbal advance setings
2015-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules