Connecting to Goggles 2
884 4 2023-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QfHLWsCClKeX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13816 ft
United States

I've bought Mini 3 pro and have linked and flown it with the RC controller. I've also bought the Goggles 2 motion controller 2 combo and I'm trying to link them to the drone. [backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8)]Updated them all to the latest software versions with Assistant 2. RC is on 1.03.700, Goggles is on 1.08.000 and the Drone is on 1.00.0700. Did this several times. The drone and the RC controller work fine. I've flown several short flights with them. But I can't connect the goggles 2 to the drone. I turn on the drone and the Goggles 2. See the menu to select language, get lenses in focus and come to the link page. Says press the button on the goggles to start link mode. Goggles starts dinging. I press button on mini 3 pro for 4 seconds to put drone into link mode and drone starts dinging. But as soon as I do that the Goggles stops dinging and nothing happens. Tried doing that in reverse and same thing happens. As soon as I put the drone in linking mode the drone stops dinging.
[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8)]It may be I don't have the right drone selected on the Goggles 2 menu but I can't get back to that menu that has status and under settings. Swiping right and left don't do anything but select different items in the startup menu like language, focusing, etc. When I reach the tutorial menu I, all the tutorial icons are blank and there's only one way to go and that's back through the whole thing.  How do I get back to where I can ensure that the right drone's selected?

2023-12-13
Use props
djiuser_QfHLWsCClKeX
lvl.2
United States

I finally got into the Goggles 2 menu but it won't let me do anything. None of the selections allows me to click on them. Still can't connect goggles and mini 3 pro
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if your DJI Goggles 2 is activated? As for the linking procedures, you may follow the recommendations below:

1. Power on the aircraft, the goggles, and DJI RC Motion 2 separately. Press the Power Button once, and then press and hold the button for two seconds to power on or off the device.
2. Press the Link Button of the goggles, and the goggles send out short beeps.
3. Press and hold the Power Button of the aircraft until the Battery Level LEDs blink in a cycle.
4. After linking is successful, the Battery Level LEDs of the aircraft are solid on, the goggles stop beeping, and the image transmission screen is displayed.
5. Press and hold the Power Button of the aircraft until the Battery Level LEDs blink in a cycle.
6. Press and hold the Power Button of DJI RC Motion 2 until it beeps and the Battery Level LEDs blink in a cycle.
7. After linking is successful, the Battery Level LEDs of both aircraft and DJI RC Motion 2 are solid, indicating the battery level, and DJI RC Motion 2 stops beeping.

If the problem persists, please provide a short video of the operation for confirmation. Please keep us posted on the progress.
2023-12-14
Use props
djiuser_QfHLWsCClKeX
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-14 04:07
Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if your DJI Goggles 2 is activated? As for the linking procedures, you may follow the recommendations below:

1. Power on the aircraft, the goggles, and DJI RC Motion 2 separately. Press the Power Button once, and then press and hold the button for two seconds to power on or off the device.

The goggles 2 was activated. the goggles 2, the m3p and the RC had all been updated to the latest firmware updates,  and I had gone through all the steps you outlined a number of times without success.
The goggles was completely stuck in the languages menus and there appeared to be no way to get out of them. The solution was to move back from the latest goggles 2 firmware update, 1.08.0000 to an earlier update, 1.06.0000 and then the goggles and the m3p linked and it all worked properly.  There appears to be a bug in 1.08.0000 which prevents the goggles 2 and the m2p to link. Should other people have this problem this is the answer
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_QfHLWsCClKeX Posted at 12-14 13:11
The goggles 2 was activated. the goggles 2, the m3p and the RC had all been updated to the latest firmware updates,  and I had gone through all the steps you outlined a number of times without success.
The goggles was completely stuck in the languages menus and there appeared to be no way to get out of them. The solution was to move back from the latest goggles 2 firmware update, 1.08.0000 to an earlier update, 1.06.0000 and then the goggles and the m3p linked and it all worked properly.  There appears to be a bug in 1.08.0000 which prevents the goggles 2 and the m2p to link. Should other people have this problem this is the answer

Thank you for responding. To confirm, did you manage to link the DJI Goggles 2 when using the firmware version 01.07.0000? If it's convenient for you, please provide a short video showing the problem via Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules