DJI Air 3 connection issues and firmware troubles
538 11 2023-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
g2mathew
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone, I could use some assistance. I recently purchased a used Air 3 and RC controller. I am having trouble connecting to the aircraft as the controller keeps showing a pairing timeout. and I have also tried connecting to DJI Assistant Consumer, but the aircraft's firmware does not seem to be responding. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I have also tried connecting to DJI Assistant Consumer, but the aircraft's firmware does not seem to be responding.
Hello, there. Do you mean you can not refresh the firmware on the DJI Assistant 2 or the firmware list does not roll out?
Please tell us more details.
2023-12-13
Use props
Trochimochi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 493681 ft
Spain

Where did you purchased the dron? If particular, did the previous customer unlocked the drone with DJI account so you can use your account?
2023-12-22
Use props
djiuser_19Ca8SQJMKQC
New
Flight distance : 1250 ft
Cambodia

I am facing with this issues too. Please share me the solutions. Thank you
1-26 07:58
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_19Ca8SQJMKQC Posted at 1-26 07:58
I am facing with this issues too. Please share me the solutions. Thank you

Hi there, in order to better to assist, please provide us a video recording about your issue, so that we could help you to identify the issue and figure out how to assist better. Thanks.
1-26 23:48
Use props
djiuser_19Ca8SQJMKQC
New
Cambodia

RC 2 Controller screen turn black and stuck. The connection keep pairing and disconnect
1-28 05:52
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_19Ca8SQJMKQC Posted at 1-28 05:52
RC 2 Controller screen turn black and stuck. The connection keep pairing and disconnect

Hi, we are sorry for the issue. May I double confirm if the RC 2 is all black on the whole screen, or it is just the camera view black?
If the whole screen is black, could you please try to remove the SD card and restart the DJI RC 2 and check again? Please also try to connect the screen to DJI Assistant 2 on the computer to refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, please send it back to DJI for further service. If it is the camera view black and the RC 2 is actually connected to the aircraft, please reset the camera settings, restart the drone and check again.
Please keep us updated on this case, or you can provide a video of the issue for better confirmation.
1-29 05:12
Use props
djiuser_19Ca8SQJMKQC
New
Cambodia

DJI Susan Posted at 1-29 05:12
Hi, we are sorry for the issue. May I double confirm if the RC 2 is all black on the whole screen, or it is just the camera view black?
If the whole screen is black, could you please try to remove the SD card and restart the DJI RC 2 and check again? Please also try to connect the screen to DJI Assistant 2 on the computer to refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, please send it back to DJI for further service. If it is the camera view black and the RC 2 is actually connected to the aircraft, please reset the camera settings, restart the drone and check again.
Please keep us updated on this case, or you can provide a video of the issue for better confirmation.

I unable to share the video record
1-29 05:58
Use props
djiuser_19Ca8SQJMKQC
New
Cambodia

5 seconds turn screen to black and white, then turn back to color. It keep turning screen like that and lost connection then stuck when turn screen to black and white
image.jpg
image.jpg
1-29 06:00
Use props
djiuser_19Ca8SQJMKQC
New
Cambodia

Now I am on vocation in Cambodia about 3 months. It bought this drone to enjoy my holiday but now it spoil my vocation. I wish to send it back to Best Buy but the cost of logistic is very high.
1-29 06:02
Use props
djiuser_19Ca8SQJMKQC
New
Cambodia

Please giving us the solutions
1-29 16:17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_19Ca8SQJMKQC Posted at 1-29 16:17
Please giving us the solutions

Hi, thank you for getting back to me with the screenshot. With this issue, please confirm the current firmware you are using with the drone and DJI RC 2, and make sure they have been updated to the latest version. If you have access to a computer, please try to refresh the firmware for both the drone and DJI RC 2 via DJI Assistant 2.
Besides, please try to remove the SD cards from the aircraft and controller, relink the drone and controller and check again.
If the issue is solved, please try to back up the files on the SD card, format the SD card, and check again. Please keep us updated on the result.
1-30 00:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules