4182 68 2023-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StepCH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4354 ft
Switzerland

Hi DJI Mindy
We've been trying to resolve a C1 certification issue in another thread (below) on the Mini 4 Pro forum but so far without any useful inputs from Dji. Perhaps you could help?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=306652&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D924%26typeid%3D924

We are mainly from Switzerland where the C1 certification would be very useful but the option is simply not available for us. On the controller under Service we see the new icons but the "Cx Label Request" icon is missing (see screenshot)! Is there something specific with Switzerland? In my opinion this should be drone specific and not even location specific. Has Switzerland been forgotten somehow?
Many thanks.

2-8 01:22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

StepCH Posted at 2-8 01:22
Hi DJI Mindy
We've been trying to resolve a C1 certification issue in another thread (below) on the Mini 4 Pro forum but so far without any useful inputs from Dji. Perhaps you could help?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=306652&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D924%26typeid%3D924

Hi there, thanks for your reminder. Please note that CE marking requirements is only applicable to countries: 27 European Union Countries  +  Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland. May I confirm if you're in Switzerland right now?
2-8 02:10
Use props
StepCH
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-8 02:10
Hi there, thanks for your reminder. Please note that CE marking requirements is only applicable to countries: 27 European Union Countries  +  Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland.

Hi DJI Mindy
We are in Switzerland so it should be possible, but it isn‘t for some reason.
2-8 02:22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

StepCH Posted at 2-8 02:22
Hi DJI Mindy
We are in Switzerland so it should be possible, but it isn‘t for some reason.

Hi StepCH, after checking with our relevant team, the APP issue has been identified which will be expected to be rectified by our relevant team in the last week of Feb. Thank you for your understanding.
2-9 19:33
Use props
StepCH
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 2-9 19:33
Hi StepCH, after checking with our relevant team, the APP issue has been identified which will be expected to be rectified by our relevant team in the last week of Feb. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for the feedback.
2-10 00:47
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

StepCH Posted at 2-10 00:47
Thanks for the feedback.

No worries. If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
2-10 01:29
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635131 ft

Slovakia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-7 02:50
Thanks for the confirmation. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team. As for the blank option, it's 'Whether to ship', the first option is 'Yes' and the second is 'No'. You've requested the C1 label successfully, right?

Hello DJI Mindy, at the time of request I was also not able to see the Yes/No to the sellect buttons, so now I do not know what I have selected and if the label will be shipped to me. Is it possible to check somewhere if the label was sent or not? (Case Number: Cx20240131000022) I assume DJI should know based on drone serial number if the label was already included in the package or not, thus if it needs shipment?
2-11 11:07
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

harweyko Posted at 2-11 11:07
Hello DJI Mindy, at the time of request I was also not able to see the Yes/No to the sellect buttons, so now I do not know what I have selected and if the label will be shipped to me. Is it possible to check somewhere if the label was sent or not? (Case Number: Cx20240131000022) I assume DJI should know based on drone serial number if the label was already included in the package or not, thus if it needs shipment?

Would you please provide us the serial number for checking please? Thanks.
*If it is inconvenient to post here, you could reply us by PM.
2-11 23:33
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3

United States

EDIT: deleted bu user
2-12 03:56
Use props
Amitushka
lvl.3
Flight distance : 296696 ft
Netherlands

fans48178b24 Posted at 2023-12-13 23:58
It may be that attaching an ND filter already exceeds the limit by 2g. It may not be a big deal, but some authorities may be overly critical.

Bro the ND filters are not 2 gram & i am also in Europe i use the filters too
2-12 09:37
Use props
jsanchez54
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101093 ft
France

djiuser_x7PCOhOPSNK4 Posted at 2-1 02:23
I have the same problem as djiuser_kUE2DA5ujRxG

I tried to enter a new address in the DJI Website (Personal Service Center) but that did not solve my problem. the DJIFly App still does not see it and forces me to enter a new address and fails to create/use it.

Yes I am in France too and I did it yesterday. For the address problem, create it in the DJI Web site instead of the app. Once recorded you will be able to use it in the app.
2-16 07:52
Use props
anakondakz75
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65430 ft
Cyprus

I too have a problem adding my address from the computer and from RC2...Any ideas how to add my address to request a C1 label....If it matters my location is Cyprus
3-2 23:34
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3

Slovakia

You can use following link to add your address to your account, it will be then visible in RC2 https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress
3-2 23:54
Use props
anakondakz75
lvl.2
Cyprus

harweyko Публикувано в 3-2 23:54
Можете да използвате следната връзка, за да добавите адреса си към акаунта си, след това той ще бъде видим в RC2https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress

Опитах поне 10 пъти и всеки път грешка...Много от задължителните полета не са необходими за моя регион Кипър....1 - Bundesland / 2 - Vorwahl ...В Кипър нямаме Vorwahl... ..
Може би тук идва объркването и невъзможността да си сложи адреса.. Тази регистрация не е за моя регион
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
3-3 00:13
Use props
fans48178b24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186877 ft
Switzerland

anakondakz75 Posted at 3-2 23:34
I too have a problem adding my address from the computer and from RC2...Any ideas how to add my address to request a C1 label....If it matters my location is Cyprus

Why would you apply for C1 certification? If you could remove the C0 before Dec 23 than C1 in my understanding ist not required, since it still has the altitude limit. As I understood, any drone that was brought on market before 2024 would not need a certification and therefore have no 120m restrictions.
3-3 00:46
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3

Slovakia

If you haven't removed it before 2024 you can't remove it now (oficially), just change to C1, if you want to fly with plus battery, with battery from Mini 3, with propellerguards, additional night light, etc., C0 nor legacy is not sufficient as the drone gets above 250g
3-3 02:57
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

anakondakz75 Posted at 3-3 00:13
Опитах поне 10 пъти и всеки път грешка...Много от задължителните полета не са необходими за моя регион Кипър....1 - Bundesland / 2 - Vorwahl ...В Кипър нямаме Vorwahl... ..
Може би тук идва объркването и невъзможността да си сложи адреса.. Тази регистрация не е за моя регион

Hi there, may I ask if you've inputted the address successfully? If not, you can contact our support team through the link below and provide your detailed address for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
3-3 04:49
Use props
anakondakz75
lvl.2
Cyprus

fans48178b24 Posted at 3-3 00:46
Why would you apply for C1 certification? If you could remove the C0 before Dec 23 than C1 in my understanding ist not required, since it still has the altitude limit. As I understood, any drone that was brought on market before 2024 would not need a certification and therefore have no 120m restrictions.

I bought my Mini 4 pro on 03/01/24 and it was up to 500 meters...After a software update, the drone had a height of 120 meters, but 3 weeks ago I applied by removing the C0 tag and now I have 500 meters... Just a friend told me to apply for C1 because there were more benefits and so I decided to give it a try... In your opinion it is not necessary as I already have C0 tag removed and I have 500 meters ?
3-3 05:02
Use props
Pauli85
lvl.1
Flight distance : 466883 ft
Germany

Hi, I requested the C1 label a month ago and have not received the label yet. My "Class Identification Label Application" completed the step "Label Shipped" weeks ago.
Are the C1 stickers sent by ship from China or why does it take that long? If an EU repair partner would sent the stickers with regular mail we would get them in one day.

Thank you for further information!
Edit: I received it today! So ignore my message.
It came as a letter with priority sticker via Rotterdam.

3-5 03:20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Pauli85 Posted at 3-5 03:20
Hi, I requested the C1 label a month ago and have not received the label yet. My "Class Identification Label Application" completed the step "Label Shipped" weeks ago.
Are the C1 stickers sent by ship from China or why does it take that long? If an EU repair partner would sent the stickers with regular mail we would get them in one day.

Hi there, would you please provide us the serial number or case number please? Let us help you to check the status, thanks.
If it is inconvenient to post here, you could reply us by PM.
3-5 04:13
Use props
Pauli85
lvl.1
Germany

I received the C1 stickers, applied them, took photos and got approved within one day.

Now the last step: I need to setup the Remote ID but the input field is missing .
According to my google research, I go to live view, select "..." in the top right, select tab "Security". There should be a input field for "Remote ID" but it is missing.
Remote is connected to Wifi, drone has GPS signal, restarted drone and remote several times. I am in Germany.Edit: I was able to request and set a higher altitude.

Does it take a while after approval for the field to appear?
What do I have to do for the field to appear?
Should the field appear in the Security tab?

Thank you!
3-6 02:06
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3

United States

Some users had to wait for day or two till the field for RID showed up.. maybe it needs some refresh of certication data from server
3-6 05:03
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3

Slovakia

I've received my C1 labels yesterday, today the request was approved and drone was re-certified to C1 category.
I turned on the controller and the drone, connected to wifi, clicked the option to Unlock higher altitude in Safety menu and within few seconds I was able to select height up to 500m above takeoff position, however option to input RID was missing. Turned off drone and RC2, waited a minute, started both again and within few seconds option to select RID was there and I my RID was accepted.
The only issue that persists is that drone with DJI Mini 3 battery (BWX162-2453-7.38) shows that it is a Plus battery and that Aircraft is not compliant with C0 regulations, however as drone is now C1 labelled such notification is obsolete.
3-6 06:50
Use props
Pauli85
lvl.1
Germany

harweyko Posted at 3-6 05:03
Some users had to wait for day or two till the field for RID showed up.. maybe it needs some refresh of certication data from server

You are right, the Remote ID field appeared after a while. Thank you!
3-6 07:27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pauli85 Posted at 3-6 07:27
You are right, the Remote ID field appeared after a while. Thank you!

Hi there, glad to know you got the Remote ID successfully. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
3-7 00:16
Use props
anakondakz75
lvl.2
Cyprus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-5 22:13
Hi there, drones bought from 1 January 2024 onwards will have a mandatory class identification label which cannot be removed. You can refer to: https://viewpoints.dji.com/blog/dji-mini-series-altitude-limit-eu?hs_preview=CcRQgoCu-141774175875

I bought my Mini 4 pro on 03/01/24 and it was up to 500 meters...After a software update the drone had a height of 120 meters but 3 weeks ago I applied by removing the C0 tag and now they have 500 meters...Do I have to I am applying for a C1 tag and what are the benefits for this.. Is it necessary as I have already removed my C0 tag and have 500 meters?
3-10 00:22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

anakondakz75 Posted at 3-10 00:22
I bought my Mini 4 pro on 03/01/24 and it was up to 500 meters...After a software update the drone had a height of 120 meters but 3 weeks ago I applied by removing the C0 tag and now they have 500 meters...Do I have to I am applying for a C1 tag and what are the benefits for this.. Is it necessary as I have already removed my C0 tag and have 500 meters?

Hi there. You can apply for a C1 label using the link below for future convenience. Considering the time of your drone purchase, you should check the packaging as it is supposed to contain a C1 sticker.https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=DK&lang=en
Thank you
3-10 01:53
Use props
asemev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13337 ft
Germany

djiuser_x7PCOhOPSNK4 Posted at 2-1 12:35
Thank you so much. I did that and it worked.
really appreciated !
have a nice day

I still get the same error message in this page
3-11 08:15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

asemev Posted at 3-11 08:15
I still get the same error message in this page

Hi, there. Are you unable to apply for C1 certification? You can change the network and try again. Also, you can contact our support team through the link below and provide your detailed address for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
3-11 22:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules