Setting Home for the DJI FPV?
374 3 2023-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

With DJI having failed customer experience with Virtual Flight app l’ve been spending time in Liftoff, now I reckon I’m ready to fly for real. No matter where I search etc. I cannot find how to set Home prior to taking off so I can use the Return to Home feature, can anyone shed some light for me please?
2023-12-14
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The homepoint is set automatically when you take off (and have enough satellites). A little H icon and an arrow is shown...
2023-12-14
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

Depp Posted at 12-14 00:56
The homepoint is set automatically when you take off (and have enough satellites). A little H icon and an arrow is shown...

Thanks Depp
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. May I confirm your concern with the DJI Virtual app? Regarding your query, the default home point is the first location where the aircraft received a strong or moderately strong GPS Signal. The aircraft status indicator blinks green quickly and a prompt appears in the DJI Googles to confirm the home point has been recorded. It's recommended to fly in an open area with strong GPS signals to prevent incidents and maximize the usage of your aircraft. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest information.
2023-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules