Using 2 controllers with DJI Mini 3 Pro
680 8 2023-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
welschinger
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi there,
Is there any way I can connect two controllers to my dji mini 3 pro at the same time? So far I am able to connect two different controllers but as soon as I connect with one controller the other one is kicked out and I have to repair the second one. Would be super handy to do so. For example for the following scenario:
I start my drone fly it 300m into a direction where a friend of mine is standing with a controller. Then he can take over the drone without landing it and continue filming while still recording. (yes I know the reach is further than just 300m ;-) )

Thank you for any help or hints!
kind regards
Marc

2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. DJI Mini 3 Pro does not support dual remote controller mode.
2023-12-14
Use props
welschinger
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi DJI Wanda, is there anywhere a list of all DJI drones that have dual remote controller mode?

best regards,
Marc
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

welschinger Posted at 12-20 02:49
Hi DJI Wanda, is there anywhere a list of all DJI drones that have dual remote controller mode?

best regards,

Hi there, may we know if you would love to know it for consumer, professional, or industrial drone series?
For the consumer series, Mavic 2, Mavic Pro, and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 support dual controller mode.
For professional drones, Inspire 3/2/1 support dual controller mode.
You may let me know if you are interested in the industrial drone series. Thank you.
2023-12-20
Use props
welschinger
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi there,

I am interested in the consumer drones. Oh, that's really sad that DJI is not implementing that option in its newer drones.

But Mavic 2 Air, Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom all have dual controller mode?

thanks for your help!
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

welschinger Posted at 12-20 05:41
Hi there,

I am interested in the consumer drones. Oh, that's really sad that DJI is not implementing that option in its newer drones.

Hi there,  sorry to inform that the Mavic Air 2 can only be used with one remote controller. It's for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Thanks.
2023-12-21
Use props
welschinger
lvl.1

Switzerland

Is there any plans to include the remote controller option in future drones or in the current Mavic 3 series?

Would be a great tool for coaching sessions when working with beginners. For their first flights. Like that an experienced drone pilot could always take over if needed.

kind regards,
Marc
1-26 12:11
Use props
welschinger
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 2023-12-21 00:52
Hi there,  sorry to inform that the Mavic Air 2 can only be used with one remote controller. It's for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Thanks.

Is there any plans to include the remote controller option in future drones or in the current Mavic 3 series?

Would be a great tool for coaching sessions when working with beginners. For their first flights. Like that an experienced drone pilot could always take over if needed.

kind regards,
Marc
1-26 12:12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

welschinger Posted at 1-26 12:12

We are sorry to inform that currently there is no plan on it. At the same time, we'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-26 23:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules