Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justin Case 7
First Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

How to use QuickShots with the Mini 4 Pro
It can be watched as an article or as a video.
I hope you enjoy it!
https://vicvideopic.com/dji-mini-4-pro-how-to-use-quick-shots/

2023-12-14
Use props
djiuser_i6RnT3ZBBosr
New

Spain

Hola, yo tengo problemas en mi mini 4 a la hora de hacer quickshot asteroid. el dron graba bien, sube y una vez arriba, no realiza la fotografía 360. Alguien puede ayudarme con esto?
3-23 12:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_i6RnT3ZBBosr Posted at 3-23 12:25
Hola, yo tengo problemas en mi mini 4 a la hora de hacer quickshot asteroid. el dron graba bien, sube y una vez arriba, no realiza la fotografía 360. Alguien puede ayudarme con esto?

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please make sure there is sufficient space when using Asteroid. Allow at least 132 ft (40 m) behind and 164 ft (50 m) above the aircraft. You can post a video showing the issue for us to check further by uploading it to YouTube or any file-sharing site and then pasting the link here. Thank you very much.
3-23 20:21
Use props
D-Wrek
New

United States

With using "Circle" on Quickshots - I have an object I cant/dont want to do a full circle around but want to do a half circle. For my use case, a deck I am building. So I highlight the deck but it wants to do a full circle and of course there is a house in the way. Is there  a setting to determine a half circle or ability to edit how far around it goes, etc?
4-13 03:47
Use props
Justin Case 7
First Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

D-Wrek Posted at 4-13 03:47
With using "Circle" on Quickshots - I have an object I cant/dont want to do a full circle around but want to do a half circle. For my use case, a deck I am building. So I highlight the deck but it wants to do a full circle and of course there is a house in the way. Is there  a setting to determine a half circle or ability to edit how far around it goes, etc?

Unfortunately with Circle Quickshot there is hardly any customization. You can only choose the direction, of flight, even the speed cannot be modified.
For your purpose Point of Interest is better, as you can modify the speed and use the two sticks to modify the altitude and to get closer/further away from the target.
Even better is to use Waypoint mode, as you can set the exact route and the desired speed
4-13 04:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules