DJI Mini 3 Pro Issues: Drifting During Hover and Sensor Problem
368 2 2023-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrblithe
New
Flight distance : 67756 ft
Turkey

Hello. I own a DJI Mini 3 Pro and have two questions.

1- Especially when hovering, if I move the right joystick upwards, it's supposed to go straight, but initially, it drifts to the left before eventually correcting itself and flying straight. What could be the reason for this behavior?
2- The temperature was about 7 degrees Celsius when a warning appeared on the screen saying that the sensors and obstacle avoidance were disabled due to cold weather. The sensor icon on the controller screen was red. However, when I clicked on it, it displayed 'sensors normal'. Could this be a bug, or has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal for the drone to automatically disable its sensors in cold weather?

2023-12-15
Use props
djiuser_xk5PdX1sbhlS
lvl.1
United States

I was out flying in 7C/45F weather yesterday and I didn't get any errors.  Had the drone up about 50-75ft / 15-20m with a small breeze and no issue.

Hopefully it was just a temporary glitch.

Good luck

Craig
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm if you could provide us with a photo and video showing these problems for further checking? You may upload your video through the link that I've sent you via message here in the DJI Forum. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules