2493 18 2023-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erdemozalp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20587 ft
Turkey

Hello for everyone?
Is there anyone for succes to record audio on rc2 with dji mic 2 over bluetooth?
Yesterday i connect my dji mic 2(in osmo pocket 3 creatice pack) to Dji mini 4 pro RC2 via bluetooth?
it seems connected but after screen recording and play the videos there is no sound?
maybe in the next days with next update dji workers can work on it for audio recording over bluetooth for dji mic 2?

2023-12-15
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you play the video on the RC? I think there are 2 streams, one for video and one for audio, if you play it back on another device then you need to add the audio stream to the app or program you are using, I could be thinking of the RC Pro mind, but have a look for the Audio stream, it might be called something like Voice 003_sd.m4a
2023-12-15
Use props
erdemozalp
lvl.1
Turkey

Bashy Posted at 12-15 20:07
Did you play the video on the RC? I think there are 2 streams, one for video and one for audio, if you play it back on another device then you need to add the audio stream to the app or program you are using, I could be thinking of the RC Pro mind, but have a look for the Audio stream, it might be called something like Voice 003_sd.m4a

Thanks for reply,i didn’t know it.
I will try it with your method that u mentioned.
Also next question can we record on same file screen record including audio?
Because connection is successfully with bluetooth.
On the other hand,u dont need any connection if u are using separate files video and audio?
Thanks
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this information with us. At the moment, the DJI Mic 2 hasn't been tested with the DJI RC 2. Preliminary tests show that you can connect the DJI Mic receiver to the Type-C interface (Host Type-C for DJI RC) at the bottom of the remote controller, and then use the screen recording function of the remote controller to record the audio of the DJI Mic transmitter. After you finish recording, remove the DJI Mic to play the screen recording file with the audio. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-15
Use props
erdemozalp
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 23:04
Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this information with us. At the moment, the DJI Mic 2 hasn't been tested with the DJI RC 2. Preliminary tests show that you can connect the DJI Mic receiver to the Type-C interface (Host Type-C for DJI RC) at the bottom of the remote controller, and then use the screen recording function of the remote controller to record the audio of the DJI Mic transmitter. After you finish recording, remove the DJI Mic to play the screen recording file with the audio. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your understanding.

Hallo Gamora,I tried now but i was unsuccessful.
Rc2 is different than rc1.When i connect mic2 to rc2 usb c port with cable it seems like mic2 is charging (Green leds blinking quickly)
But interesting point is we are 2023 closely 2024 and still discovering new solutions?
It should be so easy,after bluetooth connections it should be record at the same file.I think dji should make huge improvements?
Same company but its not working or i can’t do that.
Thx for reply.
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

erdemozalp Posted at 12-16 00:08
Hallo Gamora,I tried now but i was unsuccessful.
Rc2 is different than rc1.When i connect mic2 to rc2 usb c port with cable it seems like mic2 is charging (Green leds blinking quickly)
But interesting point is we are 2023 closely 2024 and still discovering new solutions?

Thank you for responding. Currently, the DJI Mic 2 is only compatible with the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 and DJI Osmo Action 4. Rest assured that we've forwarded your feedback to our relevant team for awareness. We greatly appreciate your continued support.
2023-12-18
Use props
erdemozalp
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-18 02:34
Thank you for responding. Currently, the DJI Mic 2 is only compatible with the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 and DJI Osmo Action 4. Rest assured that we've forwarded your feedback to our relevant team for awareness. We greatly appreciate your continued support.

Thank for reply.
I wish dji will think and work on it like osmo pocket 3.
With a few updates it can work
2023-12-18
Use props
erdemozalp
lvl.1
Turkey

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-18 02:51
I assume you connected the mic directly to the RC's internal Bluetooth radio as opposed to the mic's receiver?  I have not attempted this with the RC2, but direct connection did not seem to work with the original DJI RC.  One thing I noticed when using a wireless mic connected via a USB-C receiver to the DJI RC is, if I attempt playback on the RC with the dongle attached, I hear no sound.  If I remove the dongle, then I can hear the recorded audio.  Not sure if the RC is mistakenly identifying an external speaker is attached?

Thanks for reply dude.
I think a with a couple of updates dji will solve this issue.
At least we show the way or idea for them as free
Regards..
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

erdemozalp Posted at 12-18 05:18
Thank for reply.
I wish dji will think and work on it like osmo pocket 3.
With a few updates it can work

You're most welcome. Please rest assured that we've registered the information and provided feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-12-21
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-21 03:13
You're most welcome. Please rest assured that we've registered the information and provided feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Add me in as another DJI customer that would like to use the Mic 2 to add audio to the RC2 when doing screen recording. This will be a much welcome update to an awesome product
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 12-27 23:14
Add me in as another DJI customer that would like to use the Mic 2 to add audio to the RC2 when doing screen recording. This will be a much welcome update to an awesome product

Thank you for your additional support. Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for future reference.
2023-12-30
Use props
djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85748 ft
Italy

it would be a good feature for a low budget content creator...
2023-12-30
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

A work around is to use the Mic 2 internal recorder then start recording at the same time as screen record.
2023-12-30
Use props
erdemozalp
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-21 03:13
You're most welcome. Please rest assured that we've registered the information and provided feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Thanks for response.As dji users we always have been waiting new features for using maximum performance.
Happy new years.
2023-12-31
Use props
erdemozalp
lvl.1
Turkey

Psoon Posted at 12-30 08:53
A work around is to use the Mic 2 internal recorder then start recording at the same time as screen record.

Due to this reason we have been waiting for updates.
Instead of using easy use.
2023-12-31
Use props
erdemozalp
lvl.1
Turkey

djiuser_elY2LBq36hDD Posted at 12-30 06:57
it would be a good feature for a low budget content creator...

Absolutely I agree with u.
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

erdemozalp Posted at 2023-12-31 02:06
Thanks for response.As dji users we always have been waiting new features for using maximum performance.
Happy new years.

Understood. We hope to bring positive news in the near future. Please pay attention to our official for future updates. Thank you for your great support!
1-1 00:14
Use props
erdemozalp
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-1 00:14
Understood. We hope to bring positive news in the near future. Please pay attention to our official for future updates. Thank you for your great support!

Thanks for reply and good news
1-1 01:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

erdemozalp Posted at 1-1 01:27
Thanks for reply and good news

We're happy to help! Cheers!
1-3 02:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now