Flight not showing
670 4 2023-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WVdE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 992707 ft
Belgium

Yesterday I recorded 5 flights (which can be seen and played in the 'Aircraft Album' on RC2),
but only 3 of them show up in the 'Flight Data Center' (and in the logs of AIRdata).
2023-12-16
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Was the App logged into your DJI account for the two missing flights?
It is quite likely that the app will ONLY show the logs for flights where the app was logged into the relevant DJI account.

If the RC2 has a built in flight browser then you can perhaps use that to find the logs, try a search for DJIFlightRecord.

Alternatives
1) this is for the RC & RC Pro but it might help, skip the first 80 seconds
https://forum.phantomhelp.com/t/ ... te-controller/7756S

2) connect the controller to a computer via USB cable and use the computer to browse the controller.
You will have to google the procedure for that and might need to use the relevant Assistant 2.
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. To confirm, is the missing data the number of flights recorded or the flight records themselves? Can you also post a screenshot of your Flight Data Center? Thank you.
2023-12-18
Use props
WVdE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 992707 ft
Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 12-18 00:38
Hi. To confirm, is the missing data the number of flights recorded or the flight records themselves? Can you also post a screenshot of your Flight Data Center? Thank you.

I owe you an apology.
As I was looking up the data you asked for, it began to dawn on me that flights and recordings aren't the same. The Aircraft album shows all recordings, whereas the Flight Data Center shows the actual flights. It appeared that I made two recordings during one flight (twice). That accounts for the 'missing' flight data :-/ Sorry to have wasted your time (but I learned something ;-) )
Thx for the assistance, kind regards.
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

WVdE Posted at 12-18 02:28
I owe you an apology.
As I was looking up the data you asked for, it began to dawn on me that flights and recordings aren't the same. The Aircraft album shows all recordings, whereas the Flight Data Center shows the actual flights. It appeared that I made two recordings during one flight (twice). That accounts for the 'missing' flight data :-/ Sorry to have wasted your time (but I learned something ;-) )
Thx for the assistance, kind regards.

Perfect. Seems it's already figured out. You are always welcome to reach out if you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules