avata s22 ultra virtual flight
455 8 2023-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trololo
New

Ireland

Hi.

I have DJI Avata and Galaxy ultra s22 - I would like to connect googles but virtual flight once connected to googles closing all aps and showing mobile desktop. I can't see anything in my googles. I have attached a log. Please advise !!!! I need to training manual moed

DFSM.zip

16.91 KB, Down times: 1

android logs

2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which Goggles you are using?
Please make sure you download the latest version of DJI Virtual Flight App from our official website:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight
2023-12-16
Use props
Trololo
New

Ireland

HI.

I am using DJI FPV Goggles V2. The version with four antennas around The software and firmware is updated to the latest version. The virtual flight is amazing software and key to the manual mode training, it will be great to have this so in my goggles. Much appreciate your help.
2023-12-18
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-16 23:28
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which Goggles you are using?
Please make sure you download the latest version of DJI Virtual Flight App from our official website:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight

Stop telling people to download the app, when it doesn’t work!
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Trololo Posted at 12-18 09:37
HI.

I am using DJI FPV Goggles V2. The version with four antennas around  The software and firmware is updated to the latest version. The virtual flight is amazing software and key to the manual mode training, it will be great to have this so in my goggles. Much appreciate your help.

If you have installed the latest App version from the DJI website but the App still crashes, please try to use another mobile device or PC version for training.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 12-18 20:12
Stop telling people to download the app, when it doesn’t work!

Hello, there. It is one of the normal troubleshooting steps.
2023-12-19
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-19 02:54
Hello, there. It is one of the normal troubleshooting steps.

But you know it doesn’t work, you know it doesn’t work on anything below iOS 17.2, you know it’s pixelated and blurry thereby making it unusable.
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 12-20 00:35
But you know it doesn’t work, you know it doesn’t work on anything below iOS 17.2, you know it’s pixelated and blurry thereby making it unusable.

Your issue is different from the OP. Kindly know that.
2023-12-20
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-20 03:45
Your issue is different from the OP. Kindly know that.

So when is the issue of the app not working ever going to be fixed? Oh that’s right, never! We as customers keep getting copy/paste replies that it’ll be submitted etc., but we know it’s a load of rubbish!
2023-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules