610 7 2023-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AmazingUser22
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2627959 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hello all im interested in adding a 4g lte module to my dji matrice 30t drone, has anybody done this in australia and does it work if so please let me know

2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. The 4G Dongle of DJI Matrice 30 Series can only be used in Mainland China.
2023-12-16
Use props
AmazingUser22
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Yes but I saw videos of it working in Australia

https://youtu.be/0IZHPTXZ8uk?si=dTNYxvdfppzdLXAY
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AmazingUser22 Posted at 12-16 22:47
Yes but I saw videos of it working in Australia

https://youtu.be/0IZHPTXZ8uk?si=dTNYxvdfppzdLXAY

We are sorry that we have not tested the performance of the unit in areas other than mainland China, we may not be able to ensure the performance.
May we know if you encountered any issue with your M30T? We will try to help.
2023-12-20
Use props
AmazingUser22
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 12-20 05:48
We are sorry that we have not tested the performance of the unit in areas other than mainland China, we may not be able to ensure the performance.
May we know if you encountered any issue with your M30T? We will try to help.

Just signal issues
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I see. May I know if you have mounted the HDMI module to the controller? If yes, could you please try to remove it and check again?

If it was caused by the HDMI module, this phenomenon is caused by the noise when the device is connected via the HDMI cable, which affects the image transmission. We recommend you to use a cable with higher quality and longer length so that the monitor can be kept away from the remote controller to reduce interference.

If it is not related to the HDMI module, please note that flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in an open wide area, as obstacles may weaken or block the signal.
Check the antenna's position of the remote controller. Distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft.
Please also update your drone and RC to the consistent or latest version. Besides, please check the interference of the current flight channel, please change to a channel with less noise if needed.

If the issue is the same, may I know the distance you can reach usually? Could you please provide a screen recording for further confirmation? Thank you very much.  
2023-12-21
Use props
AmazingUser22
lvl.2
  • >>>
Qatar

DJI Susan Posted at 12-21 06:29
I see. May I know if you have mounted the HDMI module to the controller? If yes, could you please try to remove it and check again?

If it was caused by the HDMI module, this phenomenon is caused by the noise when the device is connected via the HDMI cable, which affects the image transmission. We recommend you to use a cable with higher quality and longer length so that the monitor can be kept away from the remote controller to reduce interference.

Hello I have a screen recording I'll try to submit it soon
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AmazingUser22 Posted at 12-21 13:08
Hello I have a screen recording I'll try to submit it soon

Thank you very much. Please keep us updated.
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules