Air 3 Data Transfer Speed?
340 0 2023-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cylanoid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140846 ft

United States

Before I go and buy a new cable I would like to confirm the transfer speed of the Air 3 using the USB C. I hit about 30 and I can get well over 100 using my USB 3.1 or whatever. Appreciation in advance! I just transfered 553 RAWs from a hyperlapse of the sunrise. The SUNSET last night was amazing. Getting off track a bit, I had to turn off the altitude limiter to go over the hill by my house to see it. First time doing that. I live near a hospital with a landing pad and I take night shots of the hospital every few weeks or so, it's under construction, and i'm always very observant. Last thing I would ever want is to disturb a life flight.   The sunset though? A meteor shower at the same time. From what I can see without color grading, at least 6 of them, crossing in front of each other. I did not see this in the remote or I would have stayed longer. Rule from now on, run the battery out. Period.
  I am going to edit every single photo of this sunrise and that sunset in Lightroom , compile my own hyperlapse, and I can't wait to share the result with the community. I am loving this hobby!

I got off track there but it's my dang birthday and the coffee is nice and hot. lol, thanks!
2023-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules