1413 6 2023-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jletourdi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mauritius

Hi,

I just bought the DJI Osmo pocket 3 (1 week ago) and today i just noticed that the screen is not closing properly nor opening properly as if the inside spring or magnet was broken.

I bought it in Dubai and I am now in Mauritius where I leave, so now I am left with no solution except shipping it to the closest DJI repair center

Please advise urgently as the product is still under warranty

Regards
Joel

2023-12-17
Use props
Jletourdi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mauritius

2023-12-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Joel. Sorry to know about having issues. Could you please try a forced power-off by pressing and holding the record button for 10 seconds? Hope this helps.
2023-12-17
Use props
Jletourdi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mauritius

This is not a software issue but more a hardware issue
2023-12-18
Use props
Jletourdi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mauritius

DJI Diana Posted at 12-17 15:10
Hi, Joel. Sorry to know about having issues. Could you please try a forced power-off by pressing and holding the record button for 10 seconds? Hope this helps.

Does not work. I do not think a hard reset could solve that hardware issue. There is definitely a technical flaw in this product
2023-12-18
Use props
Jletourdi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mauritius

DJI Diana Posted at 12-17 15:10

Does not work. I do not think a hard reset could solve that hardware issue. There is definitely a technical flaw in this product
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Jletourdi Posted at 12-18 00:07

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. We recommend sending the device to our facility for a complete diagnosis. Please contact our support through this link: https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance with the request to start a case and an investigation into the said incident. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules