Seeking Guidance: How to Secure Drone Work Opportunities?
175 1 2023-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lerty716
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70423 ft
United States

Hi everyone,
I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community with a question that's been on my mind for a while now. I'm an avid drone enthusiast and have been using DJI drones for my personal projects for a few years. Recently, I've been contemplating turning this passion into a profession, and I'm keen on exploring opportunities where I can use my DJI drone for work.
Could anyone here share their experiences or advice on how to get started with professional drone work? Specifically, I'm interested in knowing:
  • What types of industries or sectors commonly hire drone operators?
  • Are there any certifications or special training required to become a professional drone pilot?(Besides Part 107)
  • How do you market your drone services effectively to attract clients?
  • What are some common challenges faced in professional drone work and how do you overcome them?
  • I would greatly appreciate any insights, tips, or personal stories you could share. Also, if there are any resources, forums, or groups you'd recommend for someone starting in this field, please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help and looking forward to your responses!
Best regards,
Tyler Johnson
YT @VidBoss

2023-12-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules