Best Practices for Vlogging with DJI Drones?
439 2 2023-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lerty716
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70423 ft
United States

Hello DJI Community,
My name is Tyler Johnson, and I'm reaching out to gather some collective wisdom from you all. I've been using DJI drones for a while, primarily for landscape and aerial photography. Recently, I've been thinking about branching out into vlogging, specifically using my DJI drone to capture unique angles and perspectives.
I'm quite new to the vlogging scene and would love to hear from anyone who has experience or knowledge in this area. My questions are:
  • What are some creative ways to use DJI drones for vlogging?
  • How do you ensure the best video quality while filming with a drone?
  • Are there any particular settings or accessories that you find indispensable for drone vlogging?
  • What are some challenges you've faced in drone vlogging and how did you overcome them?
  • Can you recommend any tutorials or online resources that focus on drone vlogging techniques?
  • Luts? Do you use them?
Any tips, tricks, or advice would be immensely appreciated. I'm really excited to start this journey and can't wait to learn from your experiences.
Thanks a bunch in advance for your help!
Cheers, Tyler Johnson

2023-12-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure you have an external mic the drone cant record sounds.
2023-12-18
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5099718 ft
  • >>>
United States

I shoot at 4k 30fps or more. Great subject matter makes for great stories. Learn to edit to creat your own luts. Prem made luts They are never quite right.
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules