Autumn Skye - Showreel
5399 58 2023-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustingmacdon
New

United States

Rustingmacdon Posted at 1-2 15:59
When my cryptocurrency investment went into the wrong hands, I lost $577,510 in Bitcoin and was defrauded of my hard-earned money. I was about to give up after finding out that it could not be found or recovered, but then I saw a Google post about a real hacker at Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency which is also a stolen fund/Crypto Recovery Agency. I was shocked to learn that after working with them, they had successfully recovered $577,510, which is my entire loss in BTC. I'm very grateful and relieved that I was able to recover all of my missing Bitcoin. Contact them at their hotline now at:
WhatsApp: +16266210821;
Email:

When my cryptocurrency investment went into the wrong hands, I lost $577,510 in Bitcoin and was defrauded of my hard-earned money. I was about to give up after finding out that it could not be found or recovered, but then I saw a Google post about a real hacker at Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency which is also a stolen fund/Crypto Recovery Agency. I was shocked to learn that after working with them, they had successfully recovered $577,510, which is my entire loss in BTC. I'm very grateful and relieved that I was able to recover all of my missing Bitcoin. Contact them at their hotline now at:
WhatsApp: +16266210821;
Email: L.H.ULTIMATE@FASTSERVICE.COM
Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate
Signal: +16266210821
1-2 16:00
Use props
Haily147
New

Germany

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF INVESTMENT OR NFT SCAM? DO YOU WANT TO INVESTIGATE A CHEATING SPOUSE? DO YOU DESIRE ** (ALL BUREAUS)? SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH AN ETHICAL HACKER ASAP TO GET STARTED.

ASOREHACKCORP is a financial regulator, private investigation and funds recovery body. We specialize in cases as regards ETHICAL HACKING, CRYPTOCURRENCY, FAKE INVESTMENT SCHEMES and RECOVERY SCAM. We are also experts in **, we analyze what’s impacting your score.
All software tools needed to execute RECOVERIES from start to finish are available in stock.
Kindly NOTE that the available tools does NOT apply to CREDIT FIX.

Be ALERT to FALSE reviews and testimonies on the internet, the authors and perpetrators unite to form a syndicate.

Contact our team as soon as you can via the email address below to book a mail meeting with an ethical hacker.
asorehackcorp@gmail.com

Stay Safe out there !
1-3 03:22
Use props
djiuser_xVJbNf4NDypF
New
Flight distance : 1037021 ft

United States

Albion Drones Posted at 2023-12-23 02:16
Check the sensors are clear first, and try recalibrating again, where are you flying and what time of day, the sensors need good light to work... If that doesnt wor then contact DJI directly and see what they say, or fly it carefully in manual mode...

Thank u so much that really helped me out
1-6 13:55
Use props
Christianwalter
New

United States

I have a strong interest in this subject due to my prior experiences, which have increased my understanding of it. Had I had this information earlier, I would not have fallen victim to scams to the extent that I did. In my quest to earn enough money to retire early, I lost a lot of money to several investing platforms. I was clueless about how to restart after losing everything. Fortunately, I was directed to LORD HACKER ULTIMATE DIGITAL ASSETS RECOVERY AGENCY by a friend. I was able to contact them at L.H.ULTIMATE@FASTSERVICE.COM, and they helped me recover my lost 11.6 BTC and introduced me to reliable investment platforms that are currently helping me realize my ambition of retiring early. Given how crucial this is, I hope it will assist someone who is in need, you can also reach out to them on WhatsApp: +16266210821, Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate & Signal: +16266210821

1-13 05:16
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 2747100 ft
United Kingdom

And again our footage - this video - has been chosen for showing on National ITV on the 'Love Your Weekend' show with Alan Titchmarsh.. Almost getting to be a habit now... Think I may delcine any more showings for a while, dont want folks to think we are hogging the limelight...
1-15 09:33
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video!
1-27 10:40
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

Thank you... Its being featured on ITV on the 11th February...
1-27 12:30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Albion Drones Posted at 1-27 12:30
Thank you... Its being featured on ITV on the 11th February...

Oh wow. Congrats!
1-27 13:35
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

Thanks, its the third video of urs they have used now...
1-27 13:36
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Albion Drones Posted at 1-27 13:36
Thanks, its the third video of urs they have used now...

That is very nice!
Is it for a special program?
1-27 14:01
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 1-27 14:01
That is very nice!
Is it for a special program?

'Love your Weekend' with Alan Titchmarsh, in their 'Ode to Joy' slot...

1-27 14:02
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Albion Drones Posted at 1-27 14:02
'Love your Weekend' with Alan Titchmarsh, in their 'Ode to Joy' slot...

Oh nice, that seems to be well known.!
1-28 03:26
Use props
Sandragomez
New

Austria

I met and fell in love with a handsome man on an online dating site, but I was duped. I chose to look into him since he persisted in demanding money and other things, even though I couldn't see him. I was able to access his phone and all of his personal information from my home country because I contacted Redeemed Hacker-Pro, a hacking and digital asset recovery agency, to do a phone/system hack on his phone. Thanks to Redeemed Hacker Pro, I discovered after the hack that the handsome man I had met online was not who he claimed to be. You can also contact this agency through their hotline in any situation involving hacking and the recovery of lost money or cryptocurrency. Email: redeemed.h.p. @consultant.com  Website: redeemedhackerpro.wixsite.com/redeem-hacker-pro.
2-20 12:38
Use props
Maxwelllarvy
New

Canada

I'm glad I found Redeemed Hacker Pro, an honest fund/crypto recovery company. Their team of professionals was able to retrieve my crypto that had been stolen from a forex trader who had deceived me by saying I would receive a 35% return on my investment. I was able to receive all of my cryptocurrency back after writing to this team about my situation in less than 24 hours. I was overjoyed because I had thought all hope had been lost after being duped. I highly recommend them with full confidence. File a complaint to this company to get your stolen cryptocurrency and other digital assets back. In addition, he can help you get back on more profitable trading platforms, recover forgotten or lost cryptocurrency wallet passwords, and protect you from extortionists. Speak with the actual deal at Email: redeemed.h.p. @consultant.com 
2-22 05:51
Use props
Maxwelllarvy
New

Canada

I'm glad I found Redeemed Hacker Pro, an honest fund/crypto recovery company. Their team of professionals was able to retrieve my crypto that had been stolen from a forex trader who had deceived me by saying I would receive a 35% return on my investment. I was able to receive all of my cryptocurrency back after writing to this team about my situation in less than 24 hours. I was overjoyed because I had thought all hope had been lost after being duped. I highly recommend them with full confidence. File a complaint to this company to get your stolen cryptocurrency and other digital assets back. In addition, he can help you get back on more profitable trading platforms, recover forgotten or lost cryptocurrency wallet passwords, and protect you from extortionists. Speak with the actual deal at Email: redeemed.h.p. @consultant.com 
2-24 05:47
Use props
Santosclem
New

United States

One of the primary reasons I detest the internet is because of online scammers. My mom fell victim to a fraud where the con artist obtained access to some of her personal information by hacking into all of her details. In order to help us recover control of her accounts and digital assets, we had to engage Redeemed Hacker Pro's private investigators Support. Fortunately for us, this hacking agency (email: redeemed.h.p. @consultant.com; website: redeemedhackerpro.wixsite.com/redeem-hacker-pro) helped us retrieve everything we had lost.
3-4 12:27
Use props
Ceciliastarfold
New

United States

I'm Cecilia from the USA, and a few weeks ago, I fell for a scam involving a phony cryptocurrency investment scheme. I was scammed by a woman who had gained access to a close friend's Facebook account. I lost almost $16,500,000 in money. I initially felt it was a great investment since I made a lot of Profit out of it at first but then I was scammed into becoming a VIP member, and I started investing a lot of money without receiving my money back or having my interest taken out. It took me a very long time to find Redeemed Hacker Pro, Hacking and Digital Assets Recovery Agency, which I engaged in. With their help, I was able to withdraw all of my profits and investment from the scam investment platform. I will always be grateful to Redeemed Hacker Pro for helping me to withdraw my money and regaining my piece of mind. contact them via their hotline now: website: www.redeemedhackerpro.com or redeemedhackerpro.wixsite.com/redeem-hacker-pro.
3-19 12:55
Use props
mrsfeliciabarre
New

United States

4-13 21:57
Use props
Brandi Jones
New

United States

Accessing your spouses text messages and call logs demands a great caution due to the sensitivity of the matter. To avoid any trouble, it’s recommend that you seek the services of the best hacker I will tell you about, they are trustworthy professionals who can aid you in gaining entry to your partners phone and retrieving all required information from it.
wzardgarryspeedhack@gmail.com , Telegram: garryspeedhack ,whatsApp +1(336) 394-2139.
It can be beneficial to monitor someone closely in order to dispel any uncertainties. Nevertheless, engaging in surveillance may yield favorable outcomes. An individual is ultimately at your discretion. Feel free to proceed as you see fit.
4-28 03:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules