o3 Range Test
622 7 2023-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Man0s
lvl.2

Greece

Most of the time, bitrate was above 10Mbps.

2023-12-18
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Impressive. What batteries did you use?
2023-12-18
Use props
Man0s
lvl.2

Greece

Thanks . 6s5p lion 18650 15Ah
2023-12-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very impressive range test.  The lake at 25:55 is amazing.  
2023-12-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice lighting!
And the gauges look nice too!
1-27 10:40
Use props
MisterSpyezFPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

epic stuff, may I ask what transmitter you are using and the rest of your set up... I have a chimera 7 running on the original DJI transmitter & have been out 5km max and then I get the jitters and head home
1-29 01:59
Use props
The Duck
lvl.4
United States

Hi Man0s,

Amazing video and range, I saw it on YT and subbed to your channel.  Can you show how you created your new O3 gimbal?  I have an original Chimera 7, but it's still on the older Air Unit.  I would like to upgrade it to the O3 and put a gimbal like you have.  Is it all 3D printable?  What size and weight servo do you recommend?  Did you have to make any modifications to the frame?
2-3 19:09
Use props
Man0s
lvl.2

Greece

The Duck Posted at 2-3 19:09
Hi Man0s,

Amazing video and range, I saw it on YT and subbed to your channel.  Can you show how you created your new O3 gimbal?  I have an original Chimera 7, but it's still on the older Air Unit.  I would like to upgrade it to the O3 and put a gimbal like you have.  Is it all 3D printable?  What size and weight servo do you recommend?  Did you have to make any modifications to the frame?
Thanks. Take a look in community tab in my channel. At some point, I don't know when, I’ll make a video. Many parts are 3d printed. You need a small and light servo and you need to modify the side panels of the camera. It’s not an easy task but if you want it you will make it.

2-9 10:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules