Crashed and Gimble Not Working
213 3 2023-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thephotodrone
lvl.1
United States

I had a crash into a wall, moving sideways and the top popped off. Popped the top back on fine. Camera works, flys fine, replaced blades, but discovered the gimble had come apart a little. Popped it back together. It all moves around fine and the camera works fine, but you can't adjust the camera tilt nor flip for verticle shots.

Suggestions???

I tried restarting, calibrating, but it gives the gimble error. Looked at new cameras, but half the price of new drone.

Anyone know anything simple to try?
2023-12-18
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Send it in to DJI for repair. Gimbal repair is guesswork and can work out expensive if you guess incorrectly.
2023-12-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

My experience with DJI repair is that it is usually reasonable.  Besides that parts are not the easiest to find either for a DIY repair.
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We are sorry to know about this issue you've encountered on your device. If the device has experienced an accident, we suggest sending it to our facility for a proper diagnosis. This will also help us to ensure the future flight performance of the unit, as it will undergo flight tests and quality assurance. Please contact our relevant team through this link: https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance with the request to start a case and investigation on the said incident. Thank you.
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules