panoramic
374 4 2023-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kenc18901
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38845 ft
United States

How come when I do a panoramic pic it saves as 7 separate pics instead of one panoramic?
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI Mini 2 SE, it is normal that there is no generated stitched panorama on the microSD card. You may use the unstitched photos to make a composite image using third-party software. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.
2023-12-18
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 15:47
Use props
Peter_P
New
Flight distance : 7510 ft
United Kingdom

I found that if you go back to the start screen in the dji fly app (with controller and drone connected),  then click on the album option, find your photos with the pano or globe symbol on, then the fly app will create a single pano photo for you, which you can save to your phone. Not all apps (including the iPhone photos app) will correctly show 360 photos, but a standard pano should be fine.
1-13 00:56
Use props
SHADOW28
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12920 ft
Greece

Peter_P Posted at 1-13 00:56
I found that if you go back to the start screen in the dji fly app (with controller and drone connected),  then click on the album option, find your photos with the pano or globe symbol on, then the fly app will create a single pano photo for you, which you can save to your phone. Not all apps (including the iPhone photos app) will correctly show 360 photos, but a standard pano should be fine.

Correct.When you will go at dji fly apk at album you will see one panorama foto.You can save it in you phone.Google photos apk for example can open it as panorama.
1-13 01:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules