Virtual Camera from DJi Mimo app cam to Pc / OBS for Using Osmo m...
926 4 2023-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gnerdy
lvl.1

Ghana

Can there be a Virtual HTTP server camera stream integrated into Dji Mimo app while using the app to record a video...While the same feed will be sent through an HTTP server to be viewed in a web browser on another system. Thanks
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Do you mean you want to record the video while the Osmo Pocket 3 is livestreaming?
2023-12-19
Use props
Gnerdy
lvl.1

Ghana

...Im

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-19 02:27
Hello, there. Do you mean you want to record the video while the Osmo Pocket 3 is livestreaming?

No, I mean the feed of the cam using Dji mimo can be extended as an IP webcam...So it can be recorded on the phone and also recorded on pc...I'm using Osmo Mobile 6
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to double confirm, you were referring to using the Osmo Mobile 6 to do live-streaming, right? If yes, DJI Mimo app with Osmo Mobile 6 does not support it. We recommend that the customer should directly use the live stream platform app for live streaming to obtain better functionality. The gimbal can keep stable and ensure view stabilization.
Hope for your kind understanding.
2023-12-19
Use props
Gnerdy
lvl.1

Ghana

Sorry to project someone's software "Iriun.com"...

Iriun 4K Webcam for PC and Mac

So I can have the functionality of active tracking working to be connected with my Skype...I can't use other software with active tracking

1-2 05:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules