Camera switch buttons in DJI GO app is to difficult to hit
341 5 2023-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YXMQKi0gVejq
New
Flight distance : 359826 ft
Sweden

I'm constantly having trouble switching the cameras in the DJI Go app. I photograph with a Mavic 3 unit and use my smartphone as display. I find it more difficult than it should be to switch from wide angle to tele lens. It's something with the buttons on the display (which says 1x and 7x), that makes it tricky to hit in the right way. Even in good conditions I have to hit the button multiple times before it reacts. Often I have to do it with frozen fingers and then it's even more difficult.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. If you used DJI Mavic 3, then the app should be DJI FLY APP. May we confirm the app you are using? Also, may we know what is the remote controller you use with DJI Mavic 3?
2023-12-19
Use props
djiuser_YXMQKi0gVejq
New
Sweden

Yes, sorry, I meant DJI Fly. And I use my smartphones as control devices.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_YXMQKi0gVejq Posted at 12-19 02:46
Yes, sorry, I meant DJI Fly. And I use my smartphones as control devices.

How many seconds it takes to switch the camera lens?
2023-12-19
Use props
djiuser_YXMQKi0gVejq
New
Sweden

It takes about three seconds. But the main problem is not the delay, but the fact that it's so hard to tap at the right place on the display. I often try to press it three times or more before successfully initiate the camera switch.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_YXMQKi0gVejq Posted at 12-19 04:49
It takes about three seconds. But the main problem is not the delay, but the fact that it's so hard to tap at the right place on the display. I often try to press it three times or more before successfully initiate the camera switch. [view_image][view_image]

Thank you for your reply. May we know if the issue only happens if you tap the 7x for camera switching in DJI Fly app?
If you are using the latest firmware and DJI Fly app, there are several methods to use the zooming feature, you may try to use the controller to zoom (no. 4 below), and see if it works better:
(1) Tap the Zoom button to achieve the 1x and 2x zooming operations.
(2) Tap and hold the Zoom button, and drag it up and down on the flight page of the DJI Fly app.
(3) Tap on the screen with two fingers to zoom in/out.
(4) When using the RC-N1, press the Fn button on the remote controller and toggle the camera control dial to zoom.
2023-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules