Missing flight logs
644 5 2023-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VuIQJGfa5ayl
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

I need to download the flight logs from my Mini 3 Pro but they are incomplete. There are at least three sets of flights missing from the list. I have checked in several different ways including mounting the SD card on a laptop but the files are just not there. I have video footage that was shot during one of the flights which shows that the flight took place. I have also checked the internal storage and there is plenty of space. The attached screenshots show the log list, the video (shot on 6 Dec) and the storage summary. What has happened here?

Thanks
Brian

Log list

Log list

Storage summary

Storage summary

Album view

Album view
2023-12-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What controller?
This might help but I think you can skip the first 80 seconds

2023-12-20
Use props
djiuser_VuIQJGfa5ayl
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply. It's the one on the right, but I've been in touch with DJI Support and I think I've found the problem. The drone does not save flight records unless the associated DJI account is logged in. That is regardless of whether the flight takes place within range of wifi. The record of any flights that take place while the account is not logged in are lost.
2023-12-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_VuIQJGfa5ayl Posted at 12-20 06:38
The drone does not save flight records unless the associated DJI account is logged in. That is regardless of whether the flight takes place within range of wifi. The record of any flights that take place while the account is not logged in are lost.

Except that I think you will find that the information given to you is probably incorrect.

I suspect that the controller WILL record the flight logs irrespective of whether or not you have logged into the App/your-DJI-account.

HOWEVER, in your profile, the app will ONLY dispay flights that were made whilst logged in, it WILL NOT display the logs for flights made whilst NOT logged in, NOR  will it display logs for flights made under a different log in.

The above is how the app on a phone works and I can assure that the phone records 'logged out' flight logs.

I have 17 logged-out flight logs, from 6 drones, in my log book which is on computer.
From memory none showed in the flight history in the app.
Attached are samples from one of those logged-out flight logs, interesting distances lol.

Try the stuff from the youtube and find out who is correct.

2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. I have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Please provide us with the information needed via PM for further investigation. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_VuIQJGfa5ayl Posted at 12-20 06:38
Thanks for the reply. It's the one on the right, but I've been in touch with DJI Support and I think I've found the problem. The drone does not save flight records unless the associated DJI account is logged in. That is regardless of whether the flight takes place within range of wifi. The record of any flights that take place while the account is not logged in are lost.

Just wondering if you can see the excerpts from those csv's in post #4?
There's some permission thing showing and I am not sure what it means and does.
I suppose I may as well also ask do you have any comments about post number 4 ?
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules