large illuminated dots on goggles v2
343 2 2023-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Faxan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39452 ft
Spain

Hi, Two large spots have appeared on my v2 goggles on the right side. (much bigger than pixel) I wanted to know if these types of failures are covered by the warranty within 2 years. And if so, do you only have to send just the glasses or the complete DJI FPV set?

Thanks.
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. I am very sorry for the trouble caused to you. DJI FPV Goggles V2 uses an LCD screen and its production technology and process are complicated. Due to the current technological limits, its screen may rarely have black dots or bright dots, which is acceptable within the standard range and will not affect the video transmission feature and viewing effect. Please rest assured. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-12-20
Use props
Faxan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39452 ft
Spain

Thanks for the answer, the problem is that it is not a pixel that is barely visible, it is two large spots that are quite distracting and are a problem for a good and safe driving experience. The pak was purchased in May 2022. The defects have now appeared and I wanted to know if it is possible to repair them within the warranty. Thank you.
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules