Dji Mini 3 Pro Foggy Lense
335 9 2023-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PdYw1TZH1RBb
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Hi Team
I'm having issue with my Dji mini 3 Pro, while I'm flying I'm getting foggy picture / videos are blur but once it landed and if keep inside bag with silica gel it's disappearing. But when ever started flying it's coming . It's suddenly started any quick fix ?

I can see lot post about Dji foggy lense issue

Mif
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assist, would you please capture/record a clear photo/video of the foggy lens if any? We will help you to further check on it. Thanks.
2023-12-21
Use props
djiuser_PdYw1TZH1RBb
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

DJI Thor Posted at 12-21 00:56
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assist, would you please capture/record a clear photo/video of the foggy lens if any? We will help you to further check on it. Thanks.

Attached , foggy while flying only
IMG_3665.jpeg
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_PdYw1TZH1RBb Posted at 12-21 01:08
Attached , foggy while flying only

Thank you for your reply. After checking the pictures you provided, the lens is assessed as foggy. Please send back your product to the service center for further inspection. If the issue is verified in the inspection and your product is under warranty, we will handle your case for free. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-21
Use props
djiuser_PdYw1TZH1RBb
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

DJI Thor Posted at 12-21 01:17
Thank you for your reply. After checking the pictures you provided, the lens is assessed as foggy. Please send back your product to the service center for further inspection. If the issue is verified in the inspection and your product is under warranty, we will handle your case for free. Thank you for your support.

Which service center sending to Hong Kong or China will cost more than 100 USD , any other local center I can check. Currently I’m in Sri Lanka
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_PdYw1TZH1RBb Posted at 12-21 01:30
Which service center sending to Hong Kong or China will cost more than 100 USD , any other local center I can check. Currently I’m in Sri Lanka

I am sorry that there is no authorized repair center in Sri Lanka at the moment. May I know if you purchased the drone in the local reseller? You may try to contact the reseller for help with sending in the unit. Or you can contact our support service for further assistance http://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-21
Use props
djiuser_PdYw1TZH1RBb
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Really disappointed on Dji service , It’s disheartening to see that a considerable number of users have encountered this issue, clearly indicating a manufacturing fault. What’s more frustrating is the seemingly convoluted warranty process. While DJI acknowledges the problem, users are required to send their drones all the way to Hong Kong for warranty claims.

This not only imposes a significant inconvenience but also comes with a hefty shipping fee of approximately $100. It’s disconcerting that users are burdened with such costs for what appears to be a flaw in the product itself.

I would say don’t buy Dji mini 3 pro you will get foggy issue , if you got while out of warranty period you simply need throw the drone. Paying shipping fee and drone replacement cost you can buy a new drone.
Dji need to address this problem asap
2023-12-21
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

djiuser_PdYw1TZH1RBb Posted at 12-21 20:57
Really disappointed on Dji service , It’s disheartening to see that a considerable number of users have encountered this issue, clearly indicating a manufacturing fault. What’s more frustrating is the seemingly convoluted warranty process. While DJI acknowledges the problem, users are required to send their drones all the way to Hong Kong for warranty claims.

This not only imposes a significant inconvenience but also comes with a hefty shipping fee of approximately $100. It’s disconcerting that users are burdened with such costs for what appears to be a flaw in the product itself.

They did fix this issue and some other ones...

They call it the Mini 4 Pro...
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_PdYw1TZH1RBb Posted at 12-21 20:57
Really disappointed on Dji service , It’s disheartening to see that a considerable number of users have encountered this issue, clearly indicating a manufacturing fault. What’s more frustrating is the seemingly convoluted warranty process. While DJI acknowledges the problem, users are required to send their drones all the way to Hong Kong for warranty claims.

This not only imposes a significant inconvenience but also comes with a hefty shipping fee of approximately $100. It’s disconcerting that users are burdened with such costs for what appears to be a flaw in the product itself.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you encountered the same issue now?
Could you please tell us more information about your case?
Please let us know your SN, email address, and phone number, plus the service center you send in for repair.
2023-12-21
Use props
djiuser_PdYw1TZH1RBb
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Burt37 Posted at 12-21 22:46
They did fix this issue and some other ones...

They call it the Mini 4 Pro...

Haha They should re call all drone . I sure everyone will face this issue in some point better to to get replacement before warranty expires
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules