771 8 2023-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Mini 4 Pro users, do not forget to UPDATE ALL batteries one by one.

In our group is reported a few crushes with Battery Voltage error because batt was not upgraded after last firmware update !

Cheers.
2023-12-21
Use props
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2007070 ft
Canada

Yes updated all of my M4p batteries but my M3p batteries all said they were already up to date. Hopefully they don't have an issue now when used in the M4p.
2023-12-21
Use props
MagicMan_BK17
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26319 ft
Canada

MRDroneRookie Posted at 12-21 08:45
Yes updated all of my M4p batteries but my M3p batteries all said they were already up to date. Hopefully they don't have an issue now when used in the M4p.

Same thing here....

I wonder if the M4P updates are for the automatic US Remote ID on/off.

"Added support for automatically activating the US Remote ID only when the aircraft is used with an Intelligent Flight Battery Plus."

Fingers crossed now.

Cheers!

2023-12-21
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8429108 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Very good remark!
Unfortunately in my case it's not noticed as a Battery firmware like on other DJI drones, but as a Aircraft firmware which is very confusing, because why update again when I updated seconds ago...
2023-12-21
Use props
djiuser_PQhMcDIH14Zf
lvl.2
United States

Iczeman Posted at 12-21 09:37
Very good remark!
Unfortunately in my case it's not noticed as a Battery firmware like on other DJI drones, but as a Aircraft firmware which is very confusing, because why update again when I updated seconds ago...

I've watched four Youtube videos about this new update. Most show the version numbers yet my update (1/2 hour ago) shows a higher number than the videos where were made 4-6 hours ago (or at least posted)
2023-12-21
Use props
djiuser_PQhMcDIH14Zf
lvl.2
United States

Curious, when you say "our group" do you mean this forum ? I did the newest update this morning without any problems to report however, I went back and tried all 4 of my 3850 mAh batteries (the largest) in the Mini 4 Pro and in all 3 instances there are no updates available at all including the batteries. All 3 meaning the 3 extra batteries because the 4th was in the aircraft during the initial update.  Just wondering. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
2023-12-21
Use props
MagicMan_BK17
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26319 ft
Canada

djiuser_PQhMcDIH14Zf Posted at 12-21 10:39
Curious, when you say "our group" do you mean this forum ? I did the newest update this morning without any problems to report however, I went back and tried all 4 of my 3850 mAh batteries (the largest) in the Mini 4 Pro and in all 3 instances there are no updates available at all including the batteries. All 3 meaning the 3 extra batteries because the 4th was in the aircraft during the initial update.  Just wondering. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

From my and other's experience, the larger batteries do not need the latest firmware, only the regular ones.  I have also test flown both my regular (3 of them) and my Plus battery and all is good.

I guess the OP was referring to the regular batteries...

Cheers!
2023-12-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I suspect the battery errors were 100% unrelated to firmware updates.
Post recorded data if you want to be taken seriously.
2023-12-21
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

djiuser_PQhMcDIH14Zf Posted at 12-21 10:39

Our country group from FB where we have a community of over 2000 users.
3 crashes already with the message of Voltage error or Low Voltage then crash at displayed 30-40% battery remaining.
Is clear that BMS is not reporting a correct value without being updated in some case.
Regular batt.
Cheers.
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules