3499 10 2023-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

This is a deep dive into the world of drone ND filters for beginners! Today, we're exploring whether you need an ND filter for your drone, explicitly focusing on the DJI Mini 4 Pro but also applicable to other models like the Mini 3 Pro. This video is perfect for beginners and seasoned drone enthusiasts looking to enhance their footage, and it includes real-life examples.

2023-12-22
Use props
wilalwaysup
lvl.1

United States

This is one of the best explanation of ND filters I’ve seen
1-5 04:15
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:40
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

wilalwaysup Posted at 1-5 04:15
This is one of the best explanation of ND filters I’ve seen

Thank you, this means a lot
1-12 05:01
Use props
djiuser_JpfVod63p3Hz
lvl.1

United States

Well done. Thanks for breaking down a complex issue into small bite-size pieces. Still a bit for me to digest but will use this as a starting point. Thank you
1-15 08:48
Use props
djiuser_2zXE5i0dsnWX
lvl.1

United States

I really appreciate and enjoyed this video.
1-15 21:07
Use props
djiuser_u35qsoZs1LPB
New

United States

Hi everyone, I’m new to the world of drones and how to fly them. I’m a disabled vet and I go with a friend when he flies his and he lets me get some practice flying in sometimes. It is very interesting and definitely a lot of fun for me. Being disabled it’s very hard for me to get around or out of the house so being able to have my friend over and fly his drone off the back porch is a nice escape for me. I really wish I could afford my own drone, I’m trying to save up to get my own but it’s hard being on fixed income. Anyway sorry I digress, I’m new to all this and would really appreciate any beginners info/tips anyone may have, and any essential gear/hardware I should consider if I can ever afford my own drone. Well thanks for the (hopefully lol) future info/tips on drones and how to fly them. Thank you and take care.
1-27 12:02
Use props
2sticks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131355 ft
United States

Good explanation for the use of NDs. On bright sunny days I fine 6 stops ND at ISO 100 all manual mode in Log gives me a nice contrast sky with detail in the shadows. Most of my histogram is to the right. I don’t get bright blue sky very often though so trade the 6 for 2 to 4 stops.
1-29 14:23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good demonstration!
1-29 23:30
Use props
djiuser_uCmATh6neR9Q
New
Flight distance : 20535 ft
India

Hello
I recently crashed my dji mini 4 pro and its lens protector is broken but drone is working fine
Now when I try to take footage from it all the video and photos getting blurry without the lens protector.
Can we use the drone without the lens protector or is there any ither problem in the drone ?
Kindly suggest something as I am new to this forum and this is my first drone.
2-17 10:25
Use props
Vmotorman
lvl.1

United States

Wow!  Lots to digest here but definitely hopeful when I’m not learning how to fly!
2-21 17:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules