Sensor Calibration in Assistant 2
1001 7 2023-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rHNHsDNF6bjt
lvl.1

Mauritius

Hello,

I would like to know when the Assistant 2 will have the sensor calibration feature for the Mini 4 Pro?

Thanks,
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, DJI Mini 4 Pro does not support using DJI Assistant 2 for vision calibration.

Vision system may need to be calibrated after being stored for an extended period. A prompt will appear in DJI Fly, then tap the prompt and calibration will be performed automatically. We thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-22
Use props
djiuser_rHNHsDNF6bjt
lvl.1

Mauritius

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 22:07
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, DJI Mini 4 Pro does not support using DJI Assistant 2 for vision calibration.

Vision system may need to be calibrated after being stored for an extended period. A prompt will appear in DJI Fly, then tap the prompt and calibration will be performed automatically. We thank you for your understanding.

Hi, thanks for replying. My Mini 4 Pro had a small accident after which it's sensing obstacles even when there's none. I haven't seen any prompt to calibrate the vision system so far, any option i can use in the RC N2 to do this manually?
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_rHNHsDNF6bjt Posted at 12-22 23:02
Hi, thanks for replying. My Mini 4 Pro had a small accident after which it's sensing obstacles even when there's none. I haven't seen any prompt to calibrate the vision system so far, any option i can use in the RC N2 to do this manually?

Hi, there. Thank you for your clarification. The vision sensor can't be calibrated proactively as the app will automatically prompt if needed. However, if you notice any unusual behavior from your drone after the incident, you may contact us at www.dji.com/support (Contact Us) I hope this information helps. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-25
Use props
fernando
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1020112 ft
Brazil

djiuser_rHNHsDNF6bjt Posted at 2023-12-22 23:02

Same problem here... detecting obstacles even 100m high after a small fall. I contacted DJI support, no solution was successful
1-31 06:45
Use props
djiuser_rHNHsDNF6bjt
lvl.1

Mauritius

fernando@rmstecnologia.com.br Posted at 1-31 06:45
Same problem here... detecting obstacles even 100m high after a small fall. I contacted DJI support, no solution was successful

With the recent updates, did you notice anything different? The remote is not detecting that many obstacles when i fly now, i would say none at all.
2-7 02:59
Use props
djiuser_YcC4X9U3ZwoZ
New

Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-12-25 02:54
Hi, there. Thank you for your clarification. The vision sensor can't be calibrated proactively as the app will automatically prompt if needed. However, if you notice any unusual behavior from your drone after the incident, you may contact us at www.dji.com/support (Contact Us) I hope this information helps. Thank you for your understanding.

I would like to know when the Assistant 2 will have the sensor calibration feature for the Mini 4 Pro?
4-22 20:17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_YcC4X9U3ZwoZ Posted at 4-22 20:17

Hi, djiuser_YcC4X9U3ZwoZ. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, we don't have information if this feature will be implemented with Mini 4 Pro and DJI Assistant 2 but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
4-24 06:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules