Smartshot settings
937 5 2023-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hexter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86335 ft
United States

I cannot find any video tutorials on the smart shot settings in the Conrol page of the fly app.   Where might I find some info
I decided to put a couple shots of the location in the Fly App.    Hoping someone at DJI has manual-related information on this feature. It is not in the only manual
On the DJIsupport/download site.  
unnamed2.jpeg
unnamed3.jpeg
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. I hope you're doing well today. You can refer to the video below for a tutorial:

Have a nice day.
2023-12-23
Use props
Hexter
lvl.4
United States

I appreciate your efforts to finds something, but this video had focus track and had nothing on SMARTSHOT Settings.  There may be some similarity but still different
2023-12-23
Use props
Hexter
lvl.4
United States

My error after watching the tutorial again.  I was specifically looking for Smartshots but it was called something different.    Why would DJI call this feature "focus track" in the Mini 4 model, and "Smartshots" on the air 3?
2023-12-23
Use props
Hexter
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-23 01:19
Hello there. I hope you're doing well today. You can refer to the video below for a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEYVy2PEnU
Have a nice day.

Not sure if you saw my note below, but I’d think support documentation and instructions for a new feature with this level of complexity would have accompanied the update?!!!

Also,why does this exact same feature go by different names in the mini4 and air3?  
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hexter Posted at 12-23 20:11
Not sure if you saw my note below, but I’d think support documentation and instructions for a new feature with this level of complexity would have accompanied the update?!!!

Also,why does this exact same feature go by different names in the mini4 and air3?

Hi. Sorry about the confusion. The "FocusTrack" was later called "SmartShots" after the 1.12.4 update to present the product feature more clearly and more accurately to users. The related department optimized the naming and adjusted it accordingly. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules