hdmi clean output Mini4Pro
547 7 2023-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Texcomtv
New

United States

Once connected the RC2 to an HDMI monitor, how do I turn off the characters?  Making the video a clean feed?

2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. DJI RC 2 does not have HDMI input, nor has it been officially advertised to support HDMI output. Therefore, this DJI RC 2 does not support HDMI pure camera image output. We thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-22
Use props
djiuser_S9AP6OzVDBGB
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 20:55
Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. DJI RC 2 does not have HDMI input, nor has it been officially advertised to support HDMI output. Therefore, this DJI RC 2 does not support HDMI pure camera image output. We thank you for your understanding.

When can we expect a clean feed option to be added in an update? This was a feature available in previous drones and I don’t understand why there is not an option for it
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_S9AP6OzVDBGB Posted at 12-24 18:46
When can we expect a clean feed option to be added in an update? This was a feature available in previous drones and I don’t understand why there is not an option for it

Hi, there. Thank you for your input. For clarification, are pertaining to having a clean feed on the DJI Fly app while flying or thru the HDMI output?
2023-12-25
Use props
Random Student
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-25 02:15
Hi, there. Thank you for your input. For clarification, are pertaining to having a clean feed on the DJI Fly app while flying or thru the HDMI output?

Through the HDMI output, please. Telemetry needs to stay on the controller for safe and proper flight, but the HDMI would be very, very well-served to allow photography only output. It's a core-feature that I bought for. Everyone that I've hooked it to their tv, has immediately asked me if I can turn that stuff off so they can just see the camera feed! Thank you.
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Random Student Posted at 12-30 23:01
Through the HDMI output, please. Telemetry needs to stay on the controller for safe and proper flight, but the HDMI would be very, very well-served to allow photography only output. It's a core-feature that I bought for. Everyone that I've hooked it to their tv, has immediately asked me if I can turn that stuff off so they can just see the camera feed! Thank you.

Hi there, thank you for your reply, we understand the request.
Sorry that DJI RC 2 does not support HDMI pure camera image output (Liveview Only) and hide the OSD information when using the HDMI output.
We will forward the request to the engineers for their notice.
2023-12-31
Use props
Guido Z
lvl.1

Argentina

Thank you Susan. It is essential for those of us who work in audiovisuals to be able to have a clean video output, since the visual requirements are not the same for drone operation as for making videos.
We expect news of upgrades soon.
3-26 16:06
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Guido Z Posted at 3-26 16:06
Thank you Susan. It is essential for those of us who work in audiovisuals to be able to have a clean video output, since the visual requirements are not the same for drone operation as for making videos.
We expect news of upgrades soon.

Thank you for your understanding. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-26 17:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules