2 remotes
1228 4 2014-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sateh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70810 ft
  • >>>

Hello there. Need to know if I use 2 remote controllers for the inspire 1 as master and slave, can I still control the camera from the master one or it must be controlled from the sdlave one?

2014-12-10
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

You will be able to control the tilt and camera settings on the Master unit.  Both the Master and the Slave(Camera Op) share information between controllers via 5.8gHz.  If the Camera Op or you make a change you both see them at the same time in real time.
2014-12-10
Use props
Sateh
lvl.2
  • >>>

Thank you. But all I need to know is that if I will buy the 2 remote package, will I be able to link the slave remote to a big screen and leave it near it and continue to fly the drone and control the camera as well, so I will be cable free to move around?
2014-12-10
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sateh Posted at 2014-12-11 00:31
Thank you. But all I need to know is that if I will buy the 2 remote package, will I be able to link ...

The answer is yes as long as your camera control is limited to tilt.  The rest of the camera controls, iso, shutter, etc are the same.
2014-12-10
Use props
Sateh
lvl.2
  • >>>

Great. Thank you.
Another thing I need to know.
How much time does the inspire 1 take to be ready to fly with GPS locked, from the time I start the battery. I suppose here that I have a good GPS coverage conditions.
2014-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules