Feature Request for locating lost P3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oldpeach
lvl.1

Canada

We all know and love that wonderful tune your P3 plays when it starts up and it is nice and loud and sometimes annoying

Id like to see a place in the app where you can optionally set it to play that sound or similar audible noise every minute or so, if for instance, it goes into fail safe mode and you lose control or it goes down in a thick forested area. Great for that forest recovery and your tracking thru the trees looking for your downed aircraft.. Just a thought.

Note the word OPTIONALY set for the critics

Mine is marked "Reward if found" with my phone number on the bottom just in case i don’t ever find it.

2015-9-8
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

I wonder if this might be a cheap solution light,weight,waterproof,battery last for 1year.You do have to be within Bluetooth range(100foot).
https://www.thetileapp.com/?gcli ... 3e0GhQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
2015-9-8
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

I dont think DJI will do that because they just have no interest when ppl find their lost phantoms, simple as that. Also the beep sound when crashed is questionable because in most cases the batterie will pop out
2015-9-8
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.3

United States

The Title seemed good until I started getting spam for it from spammers. I have contacted them so they can bust the spammer and the spammer is still going and the link still works. They lost any money I would have sent their way.
2015-9-8
Use props
Rigworker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

venomx15301 Posted at 2015-9-8 08:43
The Title seemed good until I started getting spam for it from spammers. I have contacted them so th ...

??? What are you talking about?
2015-9-8
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.3

United States

Sorry was tired, worked 12 hours overnight. I meant the Tile thing Rocket_Aus  suggested.
Either the company or an affiliate is spamming for it. I get like 5 spams a day about it.
2015-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules