lightcut failed to load some files
1476 18 2023-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
-Panos-
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31949 ft
Greece

as the title, it connects fine, but the video files are blank, and when i try to do anything i get the failed to load some files error... photos on the other hand show ok...
mini4pro latest firmware and latest ios 17.2.1 and freshly installed lightcut... i tried the airplane mode but i get the same error... only with the video files, photos load fine...

2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_ZflDziSYsVd7
lvl.1

Bulgaria

I have the same error, same IOS version, same drone. I can download video from drone via DJI Fly App album without any problem, but for some reason I can’t do it in LightCut
2023-12-24
Use props
Per Olsson
lvl.1

Sweden

Same issue, newest IOS and can only download pictures and not movies so it is a bit hard now to edit movies
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please upload a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further. You may upload the video via Google Drive and then send the link here. Please keep us posted.
2023-12-25
Use props
-Panos-
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-25 02:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please upload a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further. You may upload the video via Google Drive and then send the link here. Please keep us posted.

Here is a screen recording showing the issue.

i also tried it on another iphone as well, same results.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0461hhmE6v9EUdhJvsKMESpKg
2023-12-25
Use props
moe 1812
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69 ft

United States

same issue talked to another user last night we went through everything we could think of he has 13 years' experience, and we couldn't figure out how to solve this pretty frustrating
2023-12-25
Use props
-Panos-
lvl.1
Greece

i also tried to record in all possible formats h264/h265 4k/1080 different framerates... nothing works... its not a video format problem.
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_ZflDziSYsVd7
lvl.1

Bulgaria

It work again with the latest app update, thanks for the quick update!
2023-12-26
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

China

-Panos- Posted at 12-25 03:41
i also tried to record in all possible formats h264/h265 4k/1080 different framerates... nothing works... its not a video format problem.

Hi Panos, team already fixed this issue, please update your app to the latest version 4.79.0 and try, apologize for the inconvenience
2023-12-27
Use props
-Panos-
lvl.1
Greece

LightCut App Posted at 12-27 03:12
Hi Panos, team already fixed this issue, please update your app to the latest version 4.79.0 and try, apologize for the inconvenience

yeap, i just updated the app, and it works as expected!

Thank you all for the super fast response! you are a great team!
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

-Panos- Posted at 12-25 02:17
Here is a screen recording showing the issue.

i also tried it on another iphone as well, same results.

Thank you for the information provided. Please try to reinstall the Lightcut app on your mobile device then check if the issue persists. If yes, try the following solution below:

1) Try to change materials.
2) Check whether the device is connecting to a functioning data network. For a device without a SIM card, a connection to LightCut may occupy the Wi-Fi channel, preventing the templates from being downloaded.

If the issue persists, we highly recommend contacting our team by sending an email to lightcutapp@gmail.com . Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-28
Use props
threadssky
New

India

I understand that you're having trouble with Lightcut failing to load some files. This can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to fix the issue:

General troubleshooting:

Restart your device and Lightcut: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches.
Check your internet connection: If you're using online templates or assets, make sure you have a stable internet connection.
Update Lightcut to the latest version: Updates often include bug fixes and compatibility improvements.
Reinstall Lightcut: If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Specific to the files:

Identify the specific files: Try to identify which files Lightcut is failing to load.
Check file format and location: Make sure the files are in a format supported by Lightcut and are located in an accessible location.
Convert the files: If the files are in an unsupported format, try converting them to a compatible format using a media converter.
Check file permissions: Ensure that Lightcut has the necessary permissions to access the files.
Additional resources:

Lightcut forum: Check the Lightcut forum for similar issues and solutions: <invalid URL removed>
Lightcut Support: If you've tried all of the above and are still having trouble, contact Lightcut support for further assistance: <invalid URL removed>
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
2-4 21:19
Use props
-Panos-
lvl.1
Greece

threadssky Posted at 2-4 21:19
I understand that you're having trouble with Lightcut failing to load some files. This can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to fix the issue:

General troubleshooting:

Thank you all for the replies, the issue has been fully resolved with the latest version of the app.

The response from the developers was super fast, everything works fine now.
2-5 07:15
Use props
djiuser_bKjrGiRufLqU
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I have the same issue and I tried everything, updated iOS updated the app reset devices, removed and reinstalled the app but nothing works, files load blank and it show failed error.

Any advice?
3-16 18:31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please confirm what specific mobile device are you using. Also, please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-17 01:04
Use props
djiuser_bKjrGiRufLqU
lvl.1

United States

Hello I am having the same issue drone connects with the app but the files are blank and it shows failed error, tried everything updated ios reset phone, updated the app, remove and reinstall the app and nothing works it is still the same.

Any advise ?
3-19 16:32
Use props
djiuser_bKjrGiRufLqU
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I have the same issue and I tried everything, updated iOS updated the app reset devices, removed and reinstalled the app but nothing works, files load blank and it show failed error.

Any advice?
3-20 15:16
Use props
djiuser_bKjrGiRufLqU
lvl.1

United States

Here are the pictures of the error,

Any help ?
3-21 19:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Please confirm what specific mobile device are you using. You may upload the video or screenshot showing the issue via Google Drive then send the link here for further investigation. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-22 22:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules