Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lets dig.....

Caught this chap either digger shell fish or bait,    later that day a 18lb TNT shell was found roughly in the same location,   the mind boggles if it was this guy that found it with his spade.

Taken with Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

2023-12-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-12-24
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Mind boggles indeed.
2023-12-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remarkable topdown shot DA.    Fortunately his spade did set it off.

Merry Christmas to you and SWMBO.  
2023-12-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 12-24 02:48
Mind boggles indeed.

There are lots of shell fish out there including oysters and razor claims.  
2023-12-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-24 05:47
Remarkable topdown shot DA.    Fortunately his spade did set it off.

Merry Christmas to you and SWMBO.

Cheers DT.   Merry Christmas to you too.    The turkey is already in the oven.   We got an extra 2.7kg free on our order this year.  
2023-12-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-24 06:34
Cheers DT.   Merry Christmas to you too.    The turkey is already in the oven.   We got an extra 2.7kg free on our order this year.

Thanks DA.  Sounds like you are having a savory dinner planned.  I'll be smoking some brisket for Christmas dinner.  I decided to forego the traditional meal this year.  For Christmas Eve dinner I'm whipping up a spicy jambalaya with chicken, andouille sausage, rice, and cajun seasonings (fresh garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and file powder).  The vegetables I'll use
are onion, green bell peppers, and celery.  I've made it several times before and it turned out well so hoping for a repeat performance.  Basically it's an easy to make meal in one pot.
2023-12-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-24 07:30
Thanks DA.  Sounds like you are having a savory dinner planned.  I'll be smoking some brisket for Christmas dinner.  I decided to forego the traditional meal this year.  For Christmas Eve dinner I'm whipping up a spicy jambalaya with chicken, andouille sausage, rice, and cajun seasonings (fresh garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and file powder).  The vegetables I'll use
are onion, green bell peppers, and celery.  I've made it several times before and it turned out well so hoping for a repeat performance.  Basically it's an easy to make meal in one pot.

I do like jambalaya,  I probably make one at least once a month,    I like to mix my own spices,  and in the summer if really good for using up what needs picking in the garden.   

I cant say Im a huge fan of turkey,   but we do it once a year and then have days and days of left over turkey meals.  This year we've got a 7.7kg bird for the two of us.
2023-12-24
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5045167 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting perspective. He must have found you an  annoyance buzzing around him every morning. No wonder he shined the light at you. Merry Christmas!
2023-12-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 12-24 07:38
Interesting perspective. He must have found you an  annoyance buzzing around him every morning. No wonder he shined the light at you. Merry Christmas!

I think my big strobe light probably gave it away,  at 80-100ft its not always easy to hear the Mini 3.
2023-12-24
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5045167 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-24 07:47
I think my big strobe light probably gave it away,  at 80-100ft its not always easy to hear the Mini 3.

That could do it. He probably wasn't sure what it was.
2023-12-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-24 07:35
I do like jambalaya,  I probably make one at least once a month,    I like to mix my own spices,  and in the summer if really good for using up what needs picking in the garden.   

I cant say Im a huge fan of turkey,   but we do it once a year and then have days and days of left over turkey meals.  This year we've got a 7.7kg bird for the two of us.

Jambalaya is one of my favorite, easy to make meals.  I did a ham for Thanksgiving this year.  With a turkey that size for 2 people you'll have plenty of leftovers.  Good thing is there are plenty of uses for the leftover turkey - Turkey Tetrazzini, Turkey a la King, Turkey Filled Omelette, Turkey soup and of course Turkey sandwiches.  
2023-12-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-24 08:07
Jambalaya is one of my favorite, easy to make meals.  I did a ham for Thanksgiving this year.  With a turkey that size for 2 people you'll have plenty of leftovers.  Good thing is there are plenty of uses for the leftover turkey - Turkey Tetrazzini, Turkey a la King, Turkey Filled Omelette, Turkey soup and of course Turkey sandwiches.

You wont catch me with Turkey soup.   Although I might be tempted by a cream of parsnip and turkey.   
2023-12-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-24 08:13
You wont catch me with Turkey soup.   Although I might be tempted by a cream of parsnip and turkey.

Cream of parsnip and turkey it is then.  
2023-12-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-24 08:33
Cream of parsnip and turkey it is then.

They've been selling 1/2KG of parsnip here for 15p so we are well stocked up on them.
2023-12-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-25 01:29
They've been selling 1/2KG of parsnip here for 15p so we are well stocked up on them.

Dang, that's almost like giving it away.  
2023-12-25
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

It is quite the eye-catching picture with that lighting and contrast, reminds me of some movie posters for some reasons, with only the titles missing
2023-12-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-25 06:40
Dang, that's almost like giving it away.

Most of the super markets here do it for a week before Christmas,   a bit of a loss leader to get people in.   I picked 4kg of nice looking potties for 38p
2023-12-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 12-25 06:52
It is quite the eye-catching picture with that lighting and contrast, reminds me of some movie posters for some reasons, with only the titles missing

Now you say that,  it reminds me of an opening scene of an X-Files movie
2023-12-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-26 05:02
Most of the super markets here do it for a week before Christmas,   a bit of a loss leader to get people in.   I picked 4kg of nice looking potties for 38p

That had to be close to their cost or even below their cost.  Like you said, if it draws people in and they buy other things it helps make up for any loss on the bargain items.  

I did get a kick out of this one supermarket. They had cans of albacore tuna marked on the aisle for $3.09 a can.  On the end cap of a different aisle they had the very same tuna marked 3 for $10 dollars and it was selling like hot cakes.  Some people are just way to gullible.
2023-12-26
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 12-26 05:12
Now you say that,  it reminds me of an opening scene of an X-Files movie

It absolutely has that vibe in it.
2023-12-26
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In that scenario he and his spade would have collected your drone on the way to the stars
2023-12-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-26 09:28
That had to be close to their cost or even below their cost.  Like you said, if it draws people in and they buy other things it helps make up for any loss on the bargain items.  

I did get a kick out of this one supermarket. They had cans of albacore tuna marked on the aisle for $3.09 a can.  On the end cap of a different aisle they had the very same tuna marked 3 for $10 dollars and it was selling like hot cakes.  Some people are just way to gullible.

We get weird things like that too here,  infact there was a good,  I used to work in a supermarket during college and near the end of the day they will reduce things that are near their date.    This couple came through with loads of reduced yogurts.     When they scanned though at 10p each,  the till calculated a saving for buy 4,   (they were buy 3 get one free) and the checkout calculated a 89p rebate for the 4th free one,  so the supermarket paid the customer to take them.
2023-12-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 12-27 01:56
In that scenario he and his spade would have collected your drone on the way to the stars

hahaha.   very true.   
2023-12-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-27 02:25
We get weird things like that too here,  infact there was a good,  I used to work in a supermarket during college and near the end of the day they will reduce things that are near their date.    This couple came through with loads of reduced yogurts.     When they scanned though at 10p each,  the till calculated a saving for buy 4,   (they were buy 3 get one free) and the checkout calculated a 89p rebate for the 4th free one,  so the supermarket paid the customer to take them.

Wow, never seen that before.  Bargain for those late minute shopper for sure.  I mean, how often do you get paid to go shop.  
2023-12-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-27 09:09
Wow, never seen that before.  Bargain for those late minute shopper for sure.  I mean, how often do you get paid to go shop.

Sadly until you get through the tills you wouldn't know it was going to do that.
2023-12-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-28 00:57
Sadly until you get through the tills you wouldn't know it was going to do that.

So true, but what a surprise when that does happen.  

One of my friends gave me a few lottery tickets as a Christmas present.  First 4 I scratched off were total losers and didn't even quality for the 2nd chance drawing.  The 5th ticket was a double winner but that only amounted to $30.  It was interesting I had never received or thought about giving lottery tickets as Christmas presents.  
2023-12-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-28 09:46
So true, but what a surprise when that does happen.  

One of my friends gave me a few lottery tickets as a Christmas present.  First 4 I scratched off were total losers and didn't even quality for the 2nd chance drawing.  The 5th ticket was a double winner but that only amounted to $30.  It was interesting I had never received or thought about giving lottery tickets as Christmas presents.

It was a thing here a few years ago but it’s mostly faded off I’d say.    Better than the comic someone gave me for sure.  
2023-12-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-29 04:39
It was a thing here a few years ago but it’s mostly faded off I’d say.    Better than the comic someone gave me for sure.

Don't laugh but some of the older comic books are worth a small fortune.  Just take a quick look at some of these prices.

https://www.sellmycomicbooks.com/most-valuable-comic-books.html
2023-12-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-29 09:08
Don't laugh but some of the older comic books are worth a small fortune.  Just take a quick look at some of these prices.

https://www.sellmycomicbooks.com/most-valuable-comic-books.html

Have you ever heard of Buster Gonad?
2023-12-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-30 01:41
Have you ever heard of Buster Gonad?

Wasn't he a character in the comic Viz?  Or, maybe I'm thinking of somebody else.  
2023-12-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-30 04:22
Wasn't he a character in the comic Viz?  Or, maybe I'm thinking of somebody else.

Yes,   thats right.  
2023-12-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice capture.
And some story indeed!
2-3 07:30
Use props