Christmas morning flight
509 14 2023-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

Couldnt resist the beautiful morning. Wish the dynamic range of the sensor was a lot more.
2023-12-24
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Lovely colors.
2023-12-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful,  too windy and rainy here for a flight this morning.   
2023-12-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely views.    The background music really complements the footage.  Great job.
2023-12-25
Use props
2sticks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131355 ft
United States

Beautiful morning light casting on the landscape, very compelling.  JMHO, if you filmed this in Log, then no light is indeed a challenge, otherwise try Log, you can color grade pushing out more detail in the midtones and shadows. Sometimes helps. Very enjoyable, thanks for sharing.
2023-12-25
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Brunei

2sticks Posted at 12-25 07:57
Beautiful morning light casting on the landscape, very compelling.  JMHO, if you filmed this in Log, then no light is indeed a challenge, otherwise try Log, you can color grade pushing out more detail in the midtones and shadows. Sometimes helps. Very enjoyable, thanks for sharing.

Shot in D-cinelike. No camera can capture a direct image of the sun and shadows without stacking via HDR. Maybe DJI will send me their new Avata 2 with improved 1" sensor and HDR to test (hint hint) Hahaha.  It may have been nicer if the sun wasnt behind some clouds and all it was was a single spot of burn-out. Either way, no choice but to work with what we have. IMHO, the reason this was a nice scene was the combination of the sun rays, the soft yet direct light caused by far clouds, the low level clouds and the rising mist. Sheer luck.
2023-12-25
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Brunei

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-25 05:52
Lovely views.    The background music really complements the footage.  Great job.

Thanks. This particular artist Serge Pavkin from Pixabay makes it easy. Really lots of great cinematic work from him. He deserves a shout-out.
https://pixabay.com/users/sergepavkinmusic-6130722/
2023-12-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

D35Archangel Posted at 12-25 13:30
Thanks. This particular artist Serge Pavkin from Pixabay makes it easy. Really lots of great cinematic work from him. He deserves a shout-out.
https://pixabay.com/users/sergepavkinmusic-6130722/

You're very welcome.  Thanks for the link.  He has quite the extensive music library.  
2023-12-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video, I liked all of it.  Except maybe the ending, I was hoping for a grand ending like the sunrise/sunset or the big overview of the entire area from up high.  Either way, the music is great!
2023-12-26
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Brunei

The Saint Posted at 12-26 16:56
Nice video, I liked all of it.  Except maybe the ending, I was hoping for a grand ending like the sunrise/sunset or the big overview of the entire area from up high.  Either way, the music is great!

Thank you. Yes i wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately its an uncut clip and there wasnt really anything behind that was 'epic' because the sun was getting harsher. Would have been easier getting an epic ending with a sunset. Maybe after a year i will compose a compilation but as of now i can only share flights as i accumulate them. My drone is only 40+ days old
2023-12-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

D35Archangel Posted at 12-26 17:13
Thank you. Yes i wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately its an uncut clip and there wasnt really anything behind that was 'epic' because the sun was getting harsher. Would have been easier getting an epic ending with a sunset. Maybe after a year i will compose a compilation but as of now i can only share flights as i accumulate them. My drone is only 40+ days old

You are doing quite well for 40 days, my friend.  
2023-12-26
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Brunei

The Saint Posted at 12-26 18:45
You are doing quite well for 40 days, my friend.

Haha thank you. I have a background in photography and video production so I know my way around cameras and NLE suites. I had a little stint into flying RC planes and helo maybe a decade ago but never really got into it because FPV wasn't there yet. Life happened and now I finally have the chance to merge what was work and fun in the past as a single hobby. Have to admit ive started to enjoy producing film again.
2023-12-26
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:29
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Brunei

cyan Posted at 1-6 22:29
Amazing footage

Thanks. Lucky to have the right ambience for it.
1-6 22:51
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice and saturated footage.
2-3 07:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now