Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 4 Pro with Integra and RC-2 ?
1821 10 2023-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ollie7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

Hello All.
Is is possible to fly the Mini 4 Pro with the Integra Goggles and control it with the RC-2 controller or is the RC Motion 2 required?

2023-12-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Currently you need the motion controller to be supported.  
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, ollie7. Currently, the Goggles Integra and Goggles 2 do not support RC-2. After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported. As DAFlys mentioned it only supports the Motion 2 when used with the Mini 4 Pro. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-12-25
Use props
ollie7
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 12-25 03:38
Hi, ollie7. Currently, the Goggles Integra and Goggles 2 do not support RC-2. After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported. As DAFlys mentioned it only supports the Motion 2 when used with the Mini 4 Pro. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Many thanks for the answer,
Will there be an option in a later firmware for the Mini 4 Pro, RC-2 and Integra to work together? Otherwise, buying the Intagra would not be an option for me.
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ollie7 Posted at 12-25 03:51
Many thanks for the answer,
Will there be an option in a later firmware for the Mini 4 Pro, RC-2 and Integra to work together? Otherwise, buying the Intagra would not be an option for me.

You are most welcome. We currently cannot provide further details about DJI's plans for the RC-2 or Integra/Goggles 2 compatibility but, I'm more than glad to submit your feedback to the related team as a suggestion. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI official website as any updates are announced officially. Thank you for understanding.
2023-12-25
Use props
fans95d1a12c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94760 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-12-25 03:38
Hi, ollie7. Currently, the Goggles Integra and Goggles 2 do not support RC-2. After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported. As DAFlys mentioned it only supports the Motion 2 when used with the Mini 4 Pro. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

That really sucks! I think that you should have made this clear!  So to clarify,  I can’t even just use integra goggles as second display?
1-6 10:24
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans95d1a12c Posted at 1-6 10:24
That really sucks! I think that you should have made this clear!  So to clarify,  I can’t even just use integra goggles as second display?

Hello there. I understand the inconvenience. The Integra is currently not compatible with the RC 2. Here is the list of the compatible devices for the Integra:

The list is shown on the DJI Official store. I will forward your feedback to the related team. We appreciate your patience.
1-7 02:05
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.4
Germany

"Currently not compatible with the RC 2", so I hope it will be soon.
1-15 04:08
Use props
djiuser_NraEUlQpQ5Kh
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-12-25 03:38
Hi, ollie7. Currently, the Goggles Integra and Goggles 2 do not support RC-2. After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported. As DAFlys mentioned it only supports the Motion 2 when used with the Mini 4 Pro. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

With DJI releasing the goggles 3, that allows users to use the googles and the RC-2 Controller, will there be an update to allow the goggles integra to do the same? I'm only asking because there used to be a workaround that did allow this (with limited functionality) So I am hopeful that this will be a thing? If not it looks like When my new Integra goggles come tomorrow they will just be sent back I guess and wait another few weeks to get the goggles 3. - Thanks ahead of time!
4-11 13:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_NraEUlQpQ5Kh Posted at 4-11 13:35
With DJI releasing the goggles 3, that allows users to use the googles and the RC-2 Controller, will there be an update to allow the goggles integra to do the same? I'm only asking because there used to be a workaround that did allow this (with limited functionality) So I am hopeful that this will be a thing? If not it looks like When my new Integra goggles come tomorrow they will just be sent back I guess and wait another few weeks to get the goggles 3. - Thanks ahead of time!

We understand where you are coming from. The tech world is always changing, with breakthroughs happening all the time. Take the Phantom series as an example – it was not until the second generation that they included an integrated gimbal camera. The same goes for drone accessories. To achieve a clearer and smoother image transmission experience, our engineers pushed the boundaries of technology and rolled out the O4 video transmission system. With new accessories like DJI Goggles 3 and RC 2, you can have a better, more stable user experience. Moreover, please rest assured that we will also convey your compatibility needs for previous accessories like DJI Goggles 2/Integra to our engineers for serious evaluation, and we will continue to introduce more convenient functions. We request your patience and understanding.
4-13 03:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules