mini 2 se totaled after it fell out the sky
354 7 2023-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
monkeyman9k
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112730 ft
Thailand

my mini 2 se just fell out of the sky and one of the arms is cracked along with the body, The gimbal is also broken (the supports only) and the drone is not turning on anymore after I put in the battery
(the fall was around 15 meters on sandy hardish ground)

any suggestions on how i should go around repairing this thing or how should I get it repaired i don't really have that money right now
like do i repair it myself , get a local shop to do it Or should i just take it to dji (though taking it to dji is definitely going to be wayy to expensive from what i've heard)
edit: i got it to turn on after opening it up and repairing some wiring, Seems like the gimbal is pretty much minced meat except for camera itself

2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. since your device has crashed and does not work properly now. We recommend you contact the local authorized service center for the repair.

Address:No. 65/30 & 65/31, 2nd Floor, Chamnan Phenjati Business Center, Rama 9 Road, Huaykwang Sub-district, Huaykwang District, Bangkok Metropolis 10310
Contact Person: DJI Thailand Service Center
Phone Number:+66626032388
Email: djiservicecenter.thai@gmail.com
Working Time:Mon-Sat, 10 am -7 pm

If you have questions about the crash, you can apply for data analysis services.
We will give a corresponding offer based on the data analysis result.
2023-12-25
Use props
monkeyman9k
lvl.2
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-25 06:05
Hello, there. since your device has crashed and does not work properly now. We recommend you contact the local authorized service center for the repair.

Address:No. 65/30 & 65/31, 2nd Floor, Chamnan Phenjati Business Center, Rama 9 Road, Huaykwang Sub-district, Huaykwang District, Bangkok Metropolis 10310

thank you for the reply i am currently trying to talk to them about how much it would cost to repair
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

monkeyman9k Posted at 12-25 06:58
thank you for the reply i am currently trying to talk to them about how much it would cost to repair

Thank you for your cooperation. Hope you receive the information from them soon. If you need further assistance from our end, please feel free to ask.
2023-12-26
Use props
monkeyman9k
lvl.2
Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 12-26 01:48
Thank you for your cooperation. Hope you receive the information from them soon. If you need further assistance from our end, please feel free to ask.

hello is it normal for the price to fix the drone to be more than a new drone itself?
i got a reply about how much it should be for the price to fix it and it was around 400+ dollars
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

monkeyman9k Posted at 12-27 06:12
hello is it normal for the price to fix the drone to be more than a new drone itself?
i got a reply about how much it should be for the price to fix it and it was around 400+ dollars

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send us the SN of your device, your email address, and your phone number in DM? We will confirm with our service center first.
2023-12-28
Use props
monkeyman9k
lvl.2
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-28 04:01
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send us the SN of your device, your email address, and your phone number in DM? We will confirm with our service center first.

hello, can you tell me what SN stands for?
sorry I'm not quite fluent in English
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

monkeyman9k Posted at 12-28 08:10
hello, can you tell me what SN stands for?
sorry I'm not quite fluent in English

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. The SN stands for serial number. Thank you.
2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules