MINI 3 - FIRST DRONE PURCHASE....WHAT A PIECE OF JUNK
Home / Events /
391 2 2023-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mattman1989
New
United Kingdom

Bought my first drone (Mini 3) with an RC controller. Purchased from DJI in Birmingham. Tried setting up today (xmas day), what a load of garbage this is, software is terrible, help guides tell you nothing and the DJI assist website, again junk. I CAN NOT GET THIS THING TO PAIR! have downloaded all of the relevant updates etc...still nothing. Both my son and I are dissapointed. Going back to the store for a full refund.
2023-12-25
Use props
Mattman1989
New
United Kingdom

Also, I plug the drone into my laptop after downloading the DJI assist 2 software and it still does nothing...why have they made this so difficult???
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the difficulties you experienced, especially when it is during the holiday. May I know what was prompted on the DJI Fly app on the RC when you powered on the aircraft and controller?
For connecting the drone to the computer, please first confirm if the computer will recognize the connection of the aircraft when you connect them via a cable, if it will connect but the DJI Assistant 2 will not recognize it, please double-check and confirm you are using the correct DJI Assistant 2 version, download link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
Try to use a different cable or computer and check again.
Please keep us updated on your case.
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules