Can no longer see videos/photos in DJI App
1159 4 2023-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amills1210
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59760 ft

United States

First, Merry Christmas to those celebrating today. Wish you all the best.
About 15 flights into my new Avata and for some reason, the photos and video i take while flying are no longer showing up in my Aircraft album in the DJI Fly app. I used to see my content all the time and my goggles even say I have 20 GB left of internal storage. I don't have a SD card (yet) but curious as to why I can no longer see my content.
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. This is normal, when using either DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2 the photos/videos recorded in the aircraft cannot be viewed on the Album (DJI Goggles Interface) if there is no SD card inserted. We recommend installing the microSD card to the goggles, and photos/videos saved in the microSD card can be viewed in the album. If photos/videos captured by DJI Avata cannot be viewed directly in the album, remove the microSD card from the aircraft and install it to the microSD card slot on the goggles. Then you can view photos/videos directly. (If photos/videos are stored in the aircraft's internal storage, connect the aircraft to the computer for viewing and exporting). Hope this helps. Happy holidays!
2023-12-26
Use props
amills1210
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 00:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. This is normal, when using either DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2 the photos/videos recorded in the aircraft cannot be viewed on the Album (DJI Goggles Interface) if there is no SD card inserted. We recommend installing the microSD card to the goggles, and photos/videos saved in the microSD card can be viewed in the album. If photos/videos captured by DJI Avata cannot be viewed directly in the album, remove the microSD card from the aircraft and install it to the microSD card slot on the goggles. Then you can view photos/videos directly. (If photos/videos are stored in the aircraft's internal storage, connect the aircraft to the computer for viewing and exporting). Hope this helps. Happy holidays!

Hi Paladin....thank you for this. One more question...how do I connect the aircraft to my computer to view the photos/video captured on internal storage?
2023-12-26
Use props
amills1210
lvl.2

United States

amills1210 Posted at 12-26 06:40
Hi Paladin....thank you for this. One more question...how do I connect the aircraft to my computer to view the photos/video captured on internal storage?

Actually nvm I think I figured it out. Just have to put that USB C to USB thing in the drone and then connect to my laptop that way...right?
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

amills1210 Posted at 12-26 06:40
Hi Paladin....thank you for this. One more question...how do I connect the aircraft to my computer to view the photos/video captured on internal storage?

Hello there. If the material is saved on the internal storage of the DJI Avata, use a USB-C cable to connect the aircraft and the PC to export them; if the material is in an SD card, the user can insert the SD card into the aircraft, use a USB-C cable to connect the aircraft and the PC, or put the SD card into the card reader, connect the card reader to the PC to export them. Hope this helps.

2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules