2116 41 2023-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coconut Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 396486 ft
United States

Manitobahunter Posted at 4-18 20:05
I'm thinking just get the Avata 2 fly more kit, and then will be able to mix and match... I picked up Hons VR lenses for my Integra goggles and it made a big difference. The factory lenses have visible edge distortion and the Hons VR lenses are an improvement. I just got the zero lenses, no prescription so my buddy Mike could wear his contacts. I have a weak prescription so I can get by without it.
There are some real improvments in the goggles 3 and I'm looking forward to trying them out, when I get them I'll order Hons VR lenses right away.

Running the numbers last night and the Fly More makes a lot more sense than buying the pieces.  Glad to know you had good luck with Hons VR.  I have an eye check up coming up next month so I'll wait for the new prescription.  
4-19 07:01
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

That totally makes sense, I find my eyes change quite a bit over time, depending on what I'm doing, working indoors, outdoors, etc. I have glasses, but never wear them, lol. Cost me a bit to get the Hons VR into Canada, but well worth it, I was happy with the product
4-19 07:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules