KeyStartTakeoff Fails with SYSTEM_ERROR
504 4 2023-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_z3yuDXD7rPgp
lvl.1
United States

Hello,
I've recently been developing an Android application using the DJI Mobile SDK v5.7.x. I'm testing with my DJI Mini 3 Pro. I'm able to successfully register my app, connect to the drone, and use DJIKeys to get basic information about the product such as GPS signal level, location, and more.
However, my drone is unable to take off. When I call the KeyStartTakeoff method, I get a SYSTEM_ERROR message. I get an errorCode = -7.
Does anyone know what might be causing this or how I can debug? Also, I used the DeviceHealthManager to check the device's health and it gives me two pieces of information: one about the remote ID status being normal and another about the SD card speed on the drone being low. However, I'm able to fly my drone using the DJI Fly app for both Android and iOS so this can't be what's stopping my app from working, plus the status is displayed only as a "NOTICE".
Thank You,
Max
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_z3yuDXD7rPgp
lvl.1
United States

I've also tried using the VirtualStick methods but those have not worked either.
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_z3yuDXD7rPgp
lvl.1
United States

Can someone confirm whether I need to log into my DJI account within this application in order for the drone to take off? That would be very surprising but is the last thing I can think of at this point.
2023-12-25
Use props
Juan José Angel Perdomo
lvl.1

Colombia

please tell me that you have found the solution
2-6 06:45
Use props
djiuser_VNZMX47QwkAl
lvl.1

Spain

Juan José Angel Perdomo Posted at 2-6 06:45