619 11 2023-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Liorm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 379206 ft
Israel

Hello everyone,
I got the RS3 pro 6 months ago and last month I have a very  weird issue.
Once I try to turn on the light com on, dji logo and the screen are on as usual but the unlock sound not happening and all tje motors can’t get into action.
Same thing happen simultaneously while I’m working: the balance get out of the process and there is no tension at all against the motors.
Of course the calibration cannot get done.
Firmware updated.
Anyone had the same issue ?  
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, Liorm, sorry for the issue you encountered, Please try troubleshooting as below:
1. Make sure that the camera has been installed correctly and the (mechanical) balance has been adjusted.
2. Just to double confirm, the touchscreen is displayed normally after powering on the gimbal, right?
3. Make sure the gimbal is not in sleep mode, if the touchscreen displays a new moon icon, it indicates the gimbal is in sleep mode. Please exit sleep mode and check again.
4. Check whether the gimbal joystick can normally control the gimbal movement; double-click the trigger button to check if the gimbal can return to center; whether the gimbal responds when AutoTune; whether the gimbal responds after turning off the motor pause.
Please keep us updated on the result.
2023-12-27
Use props
Liorm
lvl.1
Israel

Hello Susan,
Thanks for you assistance.
While I’m facing this issue the joystick cannot control the gimbal.
The sleep mode disabled.
It feels like the gimbal is turned on just the lcd screen powers on as usual.
Even the recenter button is not responding.
After a while it’s automatically gets to the normal and same thing happening while I work it’s like getting out of the work. It’s really weird and I don’t know what to do.
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Liorm Posted at 12-27 00:22
Hello Susan,
Thanks for you assistance.
While I’m facing this issue the joystick cannot control the gimbal.

Thank you for your update. Please try to detach the battery grip and check if the connectors are in good condition. Try to clean it with a dry cotton pad. If the issue is the same, the issue may not be solved remotely, sorry for this.
2023-12-27
Use props
Liorm
lvl.1
Israel

Of course, this is the first thing I did.
I tried reconnect the battery and connect it again but it’s not been resolved.
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Liorm Posted at 12-27 02:41
Of course, this is the first thing I did.
I tried reconnect the battery and connect it again but it’s not been resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know if you are currently located in Israel? I sent a PM for your further reference. Please check it accordingly. Thank you.
2023-12-27
Use props
Liorm
lvl.1
Israel

Yes I am in Israel right now.
2023-12-27
Use props
djiuser_SiyaRC4ZQo8Q
New

United States

I am having this exact issue too!!! Any updates on what is causing it?
3-27 19:31
Use props
Liorm
lvl.1
Israel

djiuser_SiyaRC4ZQo8Q Posted at 3-27 19:31
I am having this exact issue too!!! Any updates on what is causing it?

they try several times to see if they can get any idea how to resolve it.
The last time they sent it to the DJI lab. Now more than a month I am waiting for any update.
3-27 23:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_SiyaRC4ZQo8Q Posted at 3-27 19:31
I am having this exact issue too!!! Any updates on what is causing it?

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this. May I ask have you tried the troubleshooting above? What's the result? Please tell us more details and we will help you further.
3-28 00:56
Use props
djiuser_SiyaRC4ZQo8Q
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-28 00:56
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this. May I ask have you tried the troubleshooting above? What's the result? Please tell us more details and we will help you further.

Yea I did all the trouble shooting listed above and it's still doing the same thing. Camera weight is well below the max payload as well.
3-28 08:09
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_SiyaRC4ZQo8Q Posted at 3-28 08:09
Yea I did all the trouble shooting listed above and it's still doing the same thing. Camera weight is well below the max payload as well.

Hi, there. You could complete the online repair request on our official website and return it for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/index
3-28 18:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules