GPS Coordinates?
1452 3 2023-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_G6wwpLh4rg4Q
lvl.1

United States

Does the Enterprise Controller display your GPS coordinates? I know the Mavic Dual did and I'm hoping the 3T will too. Am I just missing something?

I am trying to find it since we use the drone for SAR missions and if we locate a target I would like to be able to give GPS Coordinates to the ground teams to help recover the victim.

Thanks for any feedback back that helps.
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If “Show GPS” is enabled in the general settings of the DJI Pilot 2 app for DJI Mavic 3T, the GPS coordinates of the aircraft will be displayed at the bottom of the map interface during a flight mission.

The difference before and after “Show GPS” is enabled is as shown below:

Note: Longitude and latitude information will not be displayed at the bottom on the camera view during manual flight. To display GPS on the manual flight page, please enable “Timestamp”.
2023-12-26
Use props
Broadside
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 19:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If “Show GPS” is enabled in the general settings of the DJI Pilot 2 app for DJI Mavic 3T, the GPS coordinates of the aircraft will be displayed at the bottom of the map interface during a flight mission.

The difference before and after “Show GPS” is enabled is as shown below:

Paladin,
Thank you, I am still learning the pathways. Where is the timestamp located?  
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Broadside Posted at 12-27 17:53
Paladin,
Thank you, I am still learning the pathways. Where is the timestamp located?

No worries. Please go to MENU >  Settings > Timestamp. Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day!
2023-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules